Chapter 7

I added a picture of what I imagined the characters look like. You can imagine them however you want though.

_______

I wake up the next morning wrapped in Ashton's arms. I smile. I wish we could stay like this forever. I kiss his cheek and his eyes open.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." I say with a little laugh at the end. He also laughs.

"Good morning, beautiful." He says. I smile widely at him.

"Do you want to go get breakfast?" He asks me.

"Sure. I have to go get ready though. You should probably get a shower too." I say walking towards the bathroom.

When I get out of the shower I wrap myself in a towel and walk to my room. When I walk in Ashton's sitting on my bed on his phone, he looks up and smirks. He gets up and walks towards me, he cups my cheek and kisses me. The kiss deepens, we're moving our lips in sync. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull on his hair, he moans lightly. His hands are griping my hips. He pushes me against the wall slowly, he wants to make sure I'm ok with it.

"Jump." Ashton says and I do. He puts his hands on my butt to hold me up. I get a little uneasy but we continue. He walks to my bed still holding me. He lays me down slowly and hovers above me. He kisses me again and moves his hand to the bottom of the towel. He slowly pulls up but I stop him.

"You know I'm not ready." I tell Ashton. He sighs and sits next to me.

"When will you be ready?" Asked Ashton.

"I don't know. Do you really think I want to have sex almost a week after I was raped?" I say.

"No. I guess I wasn't thinking straight. You make me go wild when you kiss me. You know that?" He says looking at me. I smile.

"Yeah, I know." I say and kiss him one last time before I walk to my closet, grab some clothes, and walk back to the bathroom. He stairs at my butt while I'm walking out.

I slip on my bra, panties, and shorts. I look at my stomach in the mirror my usually flat stomach has a little bump that's hardly even noticeable. I put my hand on my stomach and smile. Ashton comes in and wrap his arms around my waist and kisses my shoulder.

"I'm sorry." He says sincerely.

"Why are you sorry?" I ask him.

"For trying to push you into having sex with me." He says looking down.

"I understand, you're a guy and you have needs, but you also know I want to wait." I say. He nods.

"I love you." I say smiling. He smiles too.

"I love you." He says kissing my shoulder one last time, then he leaves so I can finish in the bathroom.

_______

Me and Ashton go to his house for dinner. His mom and dad hug me with tears in their eyes. They're like my second parents. When they pull away they tell me and Ashton to sit. When they come back they're carrying my favorite meal, steak, green beans, shells and cheese, and red velvet cake for dessert. I have a huge smile on my face.

When we finish eating Sarah, his mom, goes to grab something. She comes back in with a big gift bag. I smile even bigger, if that's possible. She sets the bag in front of me.

"Open it!" Sarah says excitedly.

I take off the tissue paper, reach in the bag, and grab a box of my favorite chocolate, beef jerky, 'Slim Jim's', 'Little Debbie Cakes', and 'Flaming Hot Cheetos'. All of my favorites.

"Thank you so much!" I say to Sarah, David, and Ashton.

Me and Ashton were sitting on the couch. I was laying my head on his chest and his arms were wrapped around me. He kissed my head.  And then we fell asleep.

He's the sweetest boyfriend I've ever had, I've only had one other and he was a jerk, his name is Dallas. He seemed sweet at first, but we were on the way back to my house after a date and he got mad when I said "I don't like 'Star Wars'." He left me on the side of the road in the pouring rain. Jerk.

I'm going to take a break for Christmas. So I won't be updating my story for a few days. I hope you like this chapter. Please vote, comment, and follow me. If you want to check out my YouTube channel or Pinterest account, go on my account and they're in the about me area. If you see any grammatical errors please tell me. Also I couldn't think of a name for this chapter, so if you think of one please PM it to me.

Merry Christmas🎄🎁❄️

~G~