Chapter 9-Am I Ready (part 2)

Ashton's hands go to the hem of my shirt and he starts to tug on it. I decide to let him take it off and his eyes look over my body.

"You're the most beautiful girl I know." He says staring into my eyes. His hands go to the button of my shorts and he undoes the button and zipper. He slowly pulls my shorts off.

I then take his shirt off and look at his muscular chest. I bring my hands up to his chest and feel his muscles. Then my hands get to his pants and I pull them off. Ashton's left in his boxers and I'm left in my panties and bra.

I'm not as scared anymore. I love Ashton and he loves me maybe I should have sex with him. I'm still not sure but the idea doesn't scare me as much.

He rolls us over so now I'm straddling him. I lean down and kiss him passionately. I bite his bottom lip lightly, and Ashton slips his tongue in my mouth. He rolls us back over, without breaking the kiss, so he's on top of me. His hands go around my body and to my bra clasp.

"Can I?" He asks me. I nod my head and he slowly unclasps my bra. Then he grabs the straps and pulls it off. I wave of self consciousness comes over me, my cheeks are probably bright red right now. Ashton leans down to my ear and whispers.

"Don't be embarrassed. You're beautiful, baby." He says sweetly to me. I smile up at him.

Ashton slowly leans down and kisses my breast, then he twirls his tongue around my nipple. He takes his hand and attaches it to my other breast. I moan softly and Ashton smiles knowing that it's him that makes me feel this way. He lightly bites my nipple and I moan louder and tangle my fingers in his hair, he does it again. Then he moves to my other breast and does the same thing.

He leaves a trail of kisses down my stomach until he gets to my panties. He looks up at me, as if silently asking if he can take them off. I'm still a little scared. What if I tell him to stop and he doesn't. Or I tell him to stop and he leaves me. I don't know what I'd do without Ashton. I love him more than anything. He won't leave me, will he?

I finally have my answer. I look him in his pleading eyes and nod. He smiles even wider. His hands pull my panties down and he smiles.

"You're beautiful. You know that?" He says and gives me a quick kiss.

"You make me feel beautiful." I say back to him. He kisses me again and leaves a trail down my body. When he comes back up I kiss him deeply. My hands go to his boxers and we break away. I slide his boxers down and show his massive erection. He rips open the condom he keeps in his bedside and slides it on. We look at each other.

"Are you sure about this? You know we don't have to if you don't want to." Ashton says staring into my dark brown eyes.

I love him and he loves me. And he wouldn't hurt me. I'm pregnant, but I can have sex unless the doctor tells me otherwise. And I think I'm ready for the next step in our relationship. I look up at Ashton, smile, and say.

"I'm one hundred percent sure. And I think I'm ready." And then he smiles so big and kisses me sweetly.

"If you need me to stop just tell me." He says seriously.

"Okay." I say and kiss him. He kisses back and kneels in front of me in between my legs. He positions himself at my entrance.

"Are you ready, love?" Ashton asks.

"Yeah." I reply a little nervous.

"I love you." He says. I look in his brown eyes.

"I love you." I say smiling widely at him.

Then Ashton slowly pushes into me and thrusts slowly. It feels weird at first, but then I start to feel pleasure. I moan softly and place my hands on his back. Ashton kisses me roughly. I moan into the kiss and he smirks.

My highs getting closer and Ashton's is too. He starts thrusting faster and harder. And I moan louder.

"Ashton....." I moan. He kisses me roughly again.

We both reach our highs and Ashton collapses next to me. We're breathing hard and have little sweat droplets on our skin.

"That was amazing!" I say to Ashton. He smiles and nods in agreement. Me and him slide on our clothes, because we don't want his parents to see us naked in bed. Then we lay back down and he pulls the blanket over us and pulls me closer to him.

"Good night, beautiful. I love you." He says and kisses my forehead.

"Good night, Ashton. I love you too." I say and lay my head on his chest. Soon we both fall into a deep slumber.

I'm sorry if you thought it was too early for them to have sex, but they really do love each other and were ready. I hope you liked this chapter. Please vote, comment, and follow me. I'll update as soon as I finish writing the next chapter. If you see any grammatical errors please tell me.

~G~