You, Me and the Dog

You were a vision in the morning when the lights came through
I know I've only felt religion when I've lied with you
You said you'll never be forgiven 'til your boys are too
And I'm still waking every morning but it's not with you

_______________________
The beagle stared at its owner, wagging his tail, waiting patiently for her attention.

Allison stared at the wall, unaware of the fact that her dog was waiting for her. Her dog, Magnus lost all patience and decided to jump up on her bed, scratching her in the process.

"Owwww!" The dog pawed her again, begging her to scratch him. "Fine." Allison grumbled, patting her dog's head along with it. Allison stayed in a constant state of daze until her phone lit up.

Argent: heyyyyyyyy

Allison smiled lightly. Her best friendo, Emma Argent always managed to make her smile, even while texting a short 'hey' (or in this case, slightly long one).

Ali: sup
Argent: 1) the gift omg its awsum! 2) you made me hppy
Ali: glad to know

Alison inwardly cringed at her dear friends poor spelling but did not say anything about it.

Argent: okayyyy dad calling gtg
Ali: k
_______________________

The sound of the continuous ringing
of the doorbell managed to wake Allison from her sort-of deep slumber.

To say Allison was pissed was an understatement. She was furious. Her eyes followed up to the clock placed above the fireplace, 7:45. It couldn't possibly be her parents, this was way to early for them. Allison finally reached up to the pine door, glaring at it, as if it would make the uninvited guest go away but something told her the incredulous amount of glaring would make the being go away, maybe it was because of the continuous ringing of the doorbell, the speed increasing faster than the previous rings.
Blu had already reached to the front door, his tail moving to and fro rapidly, anticipating her owner to open the door.

"DO YOU HAVE MY DOG?!" Allison stared at the man in front of her weirdly, it was the same man who was in the lift with her. No, she was not being judgemental, no she was not criticising but if a boy appears, with a leash around his neck and a collar around his hand, at her doorstep demanding or maybe questioning her, where his cat was, she had the right to call the boy in front of her weird.

"Um no?"
"IT TOOK YOU SO LONG FOR YOU TO SAY THAT?!" Again. Allison thought. With his weird questions which sound more like a demand.

"No need to scream."
" OH I THINK I SHOULD!"
"Shouldn't you look for your cat?"
For a mere second, the boy's face went blank.

"Oh."
"And how did your cat manage to run away, in an apartment complex?"

______________________

Somehow, Allison ended up searching for his dog with him. She knows the choice was pretty stupid, but for animals, she could do stupid.

"MIA?!" Who the hell names their cat Mia?

Allison whipped her head to look at the boy searching frantically for his domestic pet, realising she didn't know his name.

"What's your name?" The boy looked quizzically at her wondering, why he didn't ask the question to her, first.

"Rune. Rune Laurell. You?"
"Pretty name and Allison Westfield ."
"Hmmm basic."
"HEYYY!!!"
__________________