You, me and the Skyline

And when the lights start flashing like a photo booth
And the stars exploding
We'll be fireproof           ____________________

Her brown hair irritated her. At around 2:49 a.m. the brunette kept on shuffling in her bed, feeling too hot or too cold, or very scared. Her eyes were drawn up to the window sill, which was flashing vibrant yellow city lights. The light white curtains did little to hide the light. At that moment it occurred to her why her mother had always nagged her to buy a darker one. Her hands ran through her brown hair, smoothing out all the tangles she didn't bother to comb out earlier. Frustrated, Allison Westfield decided to go to the rooftop.
                     _______________________________________

Rune had discovered the perfect corner on the rooftop three days ago. He came up to the rooftop to fulfill his curiosity, but couldn't bring himself to go back down.

The night air was cool, and moved through his shirt. His back was supported against the plain white wall, as his eyes focused on the skyline in front of him. Rune Laurell was finally at peace. The bright yellow and white lights had had him in a daze, even at this hour of the night, sirens and horns were blaring and lights were flickering. Along with the swift night air, Rune exhaled.
____________________________________________

The only sneaking out Allison ever did, was to go up to the rooftop. Earlier her visits had been quite frequent, until she had stopped all at once until now, and she couldn't have felt more happier.

Allison's eyes scanned the roof, slowly taking in the view. Her loose shirt fluttered around due to the breeze. She exhaled, standing on her toes and stretching her hands upwards. Allison had made a mistake by sleeping in Rune's car. Even after reaching the complex Rune had decided to not wake her, which she considered was sweet, but without her consent was wrong. This had caused Allison to stir, she had insisted that she could walk but Rune, apparently did not like to disturb a sleeping person, and offered to carry her; which did not end well.

Needless to say Allison smiled because of that.
     ____________________________

The creak of the iron gate shook up Rune. Startled, he made his way to the gate. Well. Allison Westfield stood there a slight smile on her face, coming towards him.

It took a second for Rune to realise that she had not acknowledged him. "Allison?" His question was barely a whisper, seeming lost in the cold breeze. But she managed to hear it. "What the hell?"

"A hello would have been nice."
"At." Allison glanced at her phone. "3:05  in the morning?" She smiled.
"Any time would be nice." Rune proceeded to move towards his earlier spot, with Allison following suit. "Couldn't sleep?" Rune questioned, glancing at Allison, this time not worrying that she would scream. "Hmm." Her eyes seemed to be transfixed on the skyline present in front. "Pretty huh?" The couple's shoulders touched, but not one seemed to move away from the touch. This time Allison looked up. Her gaze now shifted from the skyline to Rune's intense green gaze. "Very pretty." She mumbled, leaning a bit towards Rune. "Yeah." He whispered back, shifting his gaze back to the skyline. "Very pretty."
        _______________________

Im pretty proud of this chapter it gave me the feeeels. This is probably like a compensatory chapter for all the previous crappy ones.  Ily. Anyways vote/ comment/ share.🐋🐋🐋