You, Me and Confusion

Cause I've been talking to my friends
The way you take away my breath
It's something bigger than myself,
It's something I don't understand, no, no
I know we're young and people change,
And we may never feel the same,
                   ___________________________________________

"Hey you're here early. Usually takes you a lot more time though." Rune looked up at her and flashed a smile, as he fiddled with the car keys. "Yeah well, you took your sweet time didn't you?" The boy in front of her furrowed his eyebrows, making Allison question why the hell she was so angry. "Why are you so annoyed?"  The brunette in front whirled her head back to look at him, braising an eyebrow. "And what makes you think I am angry?" Her tone had that sort of finality which made Rune decide it was better not to press her anymore.

They stepped into the car.
________________________________________
The drive back home was silent and well, slightly uncomfortable. Who the hell was Rune even kidding, the drive back home was full on uncomfortable. There was an awkward silence between them which made him want to jump out of the car, but he restrained himself from doing that, because if he did it not only would he die, but if he still managed to survive the car would crash and Allison's ghost would definitely kill
him.

The two stepped into the elevator. The pale hand touched the olive one as they both pressed the button at the same time.
"Sorr-"
"No, no its fine." Allison replied with no emotion as she turned her face away from him.
Rune pressed his lip into a thin line, studying the blonde besides him for a solid minute before speaking. "Geez what is up with you today, quit acting so pissed." What is up with her today? What is up with her today? Allison honestly had no clue why she was acting that way, maybe she was jealous? But then again she had no right to be. And why was she jealous? Because Rune was talking to a girl? The sweetest, prettiest girl? Did she like him? Maybe she was just confused. Yup, Allison was gonna go with confused. "See ya later." The brunette spoke curtly, as she stepped out the elevator and paced her way to her house.
                       ________________________________
"Y'know I probably wouldn't bug ya so much if you would just tell me why the hell are you acting so weird. Weirdo" The man sitting in front of her poked her head with his pencil the eighth time that day, determined to get an answer out of her. But the brunette in front of him just quirked an eyebrow, and looked back down at her book again. Rune was getting impatient, so, he did what he could do to make her cave, i.e.he continuously poked her with his pencil.

Sure, Allison was angry, the man child in front of her was doing nothing but annoying her. Looking back, she just wanted to laugh hard at herself for actually thinking she liked Rune. Now all she wanted to do was give him a nice kick to his face. "Ally hey wh-"
Rune's little whine was cut off by Allison's angry glare. "Rune I swear to god if-" A stifled laugh could be heard from the man in front. "Hey I'm bein-" Another chuckle broke out. "Geez listen-" With a resolve, Rune got up and spoke-"You looked like an angry blowfish." With that he sat down on the floor held his abdomen and laughed. He would pause from his little act point his finger at Allison and continue to laugh again. He tried to stop himself from laughing he really did, but he just couldn't bring himself to.
.
Allison looked at the scene in front of her, Rune had his cheeks puffed out, his hands pressed against his lips, and his whole face bright red.  She let out a light wheeze, before she brought her eyes back to meet his. They both laughed. "Whatcha laughing at?" Rune was amused. The brunette in front of him was about to tell him offa minute ago and now here she was, wheezing uncontrollably. "Your face."
"That's rude you know."
"Says the person who said I looks like an angry blowfish."
"I didn't mean it. You look more like a chubby hamster."
"Hey!"The distance between the two was absolutely minimal now, their knees touched and hands brushed. "But like an adorable chubby hamster." The boy grinned like a Cheshire Cat, his face propped up by his elbows. Allison fought hard against the blush coming onto her face, as she faced away from him and smacked him on the head. "That was for the blowfish."
                            _______________________________
Aaaaaaah only I feel like I'm updating after a century
Are yall still reading dis trash???