You, Me and the Roof

I want you
I'll colour me blue
Anything it takes to make you stay
Only seeing myself
When I'm looking up at you
_________________________________________________

The door shut behind as she tip toed her way out of the house, and ran up the stairs to the roof. The cool breeze hit her bare legs, which made her shiver and wonder why the hell did she not bring a shrug along with her. Slowly, she made her way to the edge of the roof. "So, do you come here regularly or are you just stalking me now." With a teasing smirk, Allison looked up at Rune. "None of those actually." A deep sort of look settled over his face as he looked at her, the intensity of it startling her. "Just , making sure you don't trip and fall to your death."

The heat creeped at the back of her neck as she focused on the skyline ahead. "You're one to speak." The brunette mumbled and slowly leaned against the railing, looking up to meet the amused green eyes of the boy. "Geez you're such a weirdo." Rune spoke as he mimicked her actions. "And you are such an idiot." With the last of her words , Allison let a shiver down her body. "You cold?" The boy's voice was a mere whisper as he looked at her. "I'd give you my jacket," He started, as he flailed his arms around his very, very toned chest ( Although it's not like Allison noticed it or anything). "But I'm not wearing one." With a slight giggle, Allison shifted closer to Rune's body. "So much for chivalry." Without skipping a beat, Rune asked, "What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Probably crying."

"Fascinating." He breathed out a slight laugh as he leaned against Allison. She stiffened against the sudden contact but soon relaxed under his touch."No, but seriously, are you free tomorrow?"

"More or less"
"Great because we're going to the theatre."

"The brunette cocked her head to the side, completely oblivious as to what he meant. "Theatre?" Then it drawled on her. The heat found a way back at the back of her neck. "Wait, wait "us" as in just us or-" Before she could continue her babbling the brunette was cut off by Rune, and the annoying bastard had a smirk on his face. "Geez no need to get so worked up." He resumed  after a pause. "Y'know how my mom is right?" Flashbacks of Rune's Mom trying to purposely lock them in a room together, and forcing them to go out, came to her mind. With a shudder she nodded. "Y-yeah."

"You catch my drift? I mean you don't really have to go if you don't want to it's just-" Then it all dawned upon her. Of course it was his mom! "So, what time?" Rune looked at her, almost surprised that she agreed but he found himself grinning at her. "8:30."

______________________________________
"What kind of stuff do you even wear at a theatre?" An exasperated sigh tumbled out of her lips as the brunette pressed her lips into a straight line, hands placed on her waist. "I dunno, like those extremely' 'I've-got-a-stick-up-my-ass' type of stuff?" A soft voice spoke from the corner of her room, flipping through a book. "Hey can I borrow this?'

"Emma. You're not helping." At this the blonde looked up from the book, frowning slightly. "Wear a dress."

"Isn't a dress a bit too much?"
"Then don't."
"But I am going to a theatre, so might as well dress up."
"Gosh then wear a dress. No need to be so worked up over your little date with Rune." A small smirk played at the blonde's lip. She knew she hit a nerve right then. "Worked up? I'm not worked up. And besides it's not even a date." Allison muttered while folding her clothes, looking up to meet the eyes of the blonde.

"Come on now help me decide it's about to be 8:30 and wipe that smirk off your face."
_____________________________________

"Man, I am so sleepy." The brunette stretched her hands over head. The musical had ended about five minutes ago, and the couple made their way down the hall. "What are you a child?" Rune scoffed besides her, turning his head away for good measures. "What, what is that I hear? I wasn't the one whining that the play isn't entertaining enough." Allison bit back a laugh, as she saw the boy throw a glare at her. "Well that's because it wasn't."

The light laughs of the duo filled the parking lot as they shuffled back into the car.
_______________________________
Gotta go fast