You, Me and The Party

"I like the sad eyes, bad guys
Mouth full of white lies
Kiss me in the corridor,
But quick to tell me goodbye"
________________________

Allison frowned at the outcome. A few hours ago she had decided to paint, she had put on the usuals before. A grey apron, black tee-shirt, black sweatpants. She always wore these before painting. There were still some spots of dried paint on the shirt and sweats. But the apron was fully coloured. Allison never washed it. There were hand rubs, impressions of the brush on top of the pockets and blotches.

She had decided to draw the hills she had seen on one mountain trek with her parents, and it looked nothing like it. She groaned, frustrated. She was about to pull at her hair but she remembered that it was still covered with oil paint. Allison sat and stared at the picture, as if staring was the solution. She walked over to her bathroom.

The water was cold. She brought her hand underneath the faucet. Allison looked up at her appearance in the mirror. Her brown hair was tied up in a ponytail, not particularly neatly, but it did the job. A tiny stroke of blue, was placed on her chin. Her lips twitched.

Allison had always been an art geek since a young age. When she was in third grade, she wrote a whole paragraph (mind you she was in third grade, a paragraph was a big deal.) on art when she was supposed to write on her hobby, whereas most kids had written about watching TV and sleeping and playing video games. She wasn't always liked for it or praised and nor was art ever considered that necessary in her school, but she was always there when there was an event or her art class, which people didn't even bother attending.

After a considerable amount of scrubbing Allison stepped out of her washroom. She changed and stepped out of her bathroom.

She stretched and yawned falling onto her bed and sighed. I do that a lot, now.  She rolled over and looked at the pile of incomplete homework sitting on her desk, which she had started right afteer she came back. I'll do it later. With a yawn she opened up her phone and checked on her tumblr. After a complete hour of blogging and talking to some mutuals, a message popped up.

Rune: hey
______________________

Rune flopped down onto his bed as soon as he hit send.
Alli: sup? Rune smirked at the brunette's message.
Rune: you tell me
Alli: I asked you first.
Rune: so?
Alli: you know the rules, you're supposed to answer
Rune: texting you
Alli: you're sooo boring~
Rune scoffed and sat up straight his hair managing to get in his eyes. After swimming laps for the team, he had forgotten to put product in his hair.

Rune: so what amazing and thrilling thing are you doing?
Alli: im at a party
Rune: really where is it?
Alli: somewhere
Alli: why do you care?

Rune smirked he walked downstairs and out of the main door, only to find himself standing in front of Allison Westfield's door. He rang the bell continuously, knowing well that she wasn't at a party. He waited for awhile, just when he was about to go back to his own apartment he heard a faint "coming" and he smirked.

"Sorry, it took-" Allison stopped mid- sentence as her face whitened. She looks so stupid. Rune stuffed his hands in his pockets before saying- " Can I join in?"
__________________
So like i tried.... Lmao I probably shouldn't cause the outcome is like this
Anyways vote/comment if you care and well bye✌️