You, Me and Your Call

"White noise in my mind
Won't calm down
You're all I think about
Running on the music
And night highs
But when the light's out
It's me and you now"
_________________________

Rune Laurell was like a dog in the car.
Not in a way you would insult someone, but in a real dog way. He would always want to roll the window down, always want to stick his head out while Allison shouted at him to get his eyes on the road. She wouldn't be surprised if he actually rolled his tongue out.

"Keep your eyes on the road, will you? Don't get us killed." Allison grumbled while she fastened up her seatbelt.
"Why do you have to be such a kill joy."
"I would not be a kill joy if you weren't trying to kill us!"
"I'm not trying to kill anyone!!"
"Then stop hanging your head out of the car and eyes on the road!!"
"Technically my eyes are on-"
"Shut up."Allison stated as she crossed her arms and leaned back on her seat.
Rune Laurell grinned brightly before glancing at the brunette next to him, opening his lips to say the two magic words that would annoy her.  "Make me."
Oh how Allison wanted to slap that stupid grin off his stupid face. And maybe she did. Lightly.

"Will that keep you quite?" The couple was at the gate of their school. "Probably." Rune grumbled before taking a sharp left and parking the car.
"Thanks Rune." Allison smiled lightly as she swung her backpack onto her shoulders and walked away.
"Woah! Not so quick. I'm dropping you after school too, you know that right?"
"I didn't."
"Give me your number."
"What?!"
"Give me your number so I can coordinate." Rune exhaled.
"Fine." Allison saved his number and walked away.

               ____________________

Throughout the years, Allison had developed slight hatred towards the hallways of the school. The obvious reasons were 1.) The god awful smell of the teenagers who did not have deodorant. 2.) The couples making out. 3.) Facing the people she hates, but has to be friends with.

"Alli!" The warm voice of Simon Arrington managed to make the grimace go. "Hey." Simon's hair looked disheveled, Allison noted. Well they always do.
"Hey." Allison exhaled as she leaned back on her locker. "What happened to you, yesterday."
"Sick." He replied.
"You missed the English pop quiz." Allison offered a warm smile.
"Oh thank god!" Simon shouted, attracting attention from the other people present. "Subject bloody sucks!"
"It's not that bad you know. Its just that you fucking suck at it." Allison smirked as she fetched out her history book.
"Um, number one it's boring as shit. Number two Professor Anderson isn't exactly the best teacher."
"You, exactly aren't a good student." Allison replied as she poked at his chest. Damn.
"Whatever." He snarked as he pulled at her hair. "Lets go get my books now."
"SIMON!" Jesse Hamilton's loud voice was enough to make the couple cringe as he tackled Simon into a bear hug.
"Where were you bro?" Allison pitied Simon.

Jesse Hamilton was famous for three things in their school. 1.) His insanely good looks. 2.) His smelly armpit. 3.) His mother taught at their school.

"Sick." Simon offered a weak smile.
"You okay?" Jesse questioned while wrapping an arm around Simon, while Simon resisted the urge to gag. Allison snorted.
"Hello, Westfield." Jesse glowered in her direction.
"Hey Jesse!" Allison smiled tightly as she grabbed Simon's shoulder and started dragging him towards his locker. "Bye Jesse!"

"How do you even manage him?" Allison grumbled as she leaned against Simon's locker. "You sleepy?"
"Very."
"Now, move."
"Simon, no."
"Why?"
"Sleepy."
"At least let me get my book."
Allison shifted slightly to the left.
"K?"
"Yeah."
     ___________________________

"Class, can I have your attention please." Professor Anderson spoke. "We have a new student with us today." He glanced at the slip signed by the principal. "Rune Laurell. Stand up, please." Professor Anderson sat onto his desk and looked up at him. "Where did you come from?" Allison turned back to face him. She barely noticed how Brooke and Rune exchanged looks. "New York."
"Hmm, interesting." Professor spoke, keeping his eyes on Rune. "How was your school there?"
"Quite good, sir." Uh oh. The professor's eyes turned steely. "Professor. You call me, Professor."
"Yes, professor."
"You can sit, now."
"Take out your Macbeth's please."
                ___________________
Augustus Williams was not one to keep quiet, especially when the school ended. "SHE'S KINDA HOT THOUGH ." Allison was trying everything in her power to not start laughing, unfortunately she did not possess that power. "Shut up Allison." Augustus glowered." She put me on meds, she won't get outta my head." Emma sang. "Ok shut up." Aria demanded. " Hey where's Simon?"
Simon had gone off with Jesse after his swim team practice. Allison pretended not to care but she was pissed. "Away." Augustus cringed at her hard tone.

The ringing of Allison's phone broke away the conversations. "Hey Rune."
              ___________________
Lmao these chapters are getting longer and looonger. Sorry if they're boring but I try✌️
Comment and vote