You, Me and Dodgeball

Nothing to prove and I'm bulletproof and
Know what I'm doing
The way we're movin' like introducing
Us to a new thing
I wanna savor, save it for later
The taste of flavor, cause I'm a taker
Cause I'm a giver, it's only nature
I live for danger
_________________

"I swear to god, if you say that you two are not dating." Emma glared at her brown haired companion, as she pulled her head into a ponytail. "Well we aren't."

"Liar." Her forehead glistened with sweat as she pulled herself back into the rhythm. "We'll talk about this later when I have died on this track."

"Get a grip." Emma scoffed as she swatted at her friend's hand. "It's not that hard."

"I'm gonna die!" The brunette complained as she fell into step with her track- team friend. She was struggling and tripping, trying to catch her breath, everytime she slowed down, Miss Jefferson, blowed her whistle loudly, causing Allison to speed up. Does she hate me? "You guys don't believe me, but I am gonna die."

"You gotta keep up Alli." Emma tilted her head back, glancing at the friend who was struggling. "Its the last round."

"My lungs burn!"
___________________

"Oh GOD!" Allison screamed as she dodged the dirty white ball, charging toward her. "That was totally uncalled for." She huffed, her hands placed on her knees, catching her breath.

"We're playing dodgeball, what did you expect?" A voice called out. Oh, boy. "You're in my P.E class too?" Allison questioned, summing up what little energy was left to make her question seem more assertive. "You say like that's a bad thing." Green eyes tentatively followed her as she shuffled in the ring. 

The white volleyball whizzed past her, hitting a teammate. "I won't miss next time, you know?" The clear voice caused her to turn her head. Yeah right, you couldn't even throw a pillow. "Try again Rune." Allison called out.

And at that moment the same ball, she had just missed, hit Allison Westfield right on her head.

"Ow!"
____________________

"Oh my god, you should have seen Logan's face after he hit you." The wind blowed back the brown hair. The oranges of the sky merged with the purple of the evening. Allison looked out of the car, occasionally glancing at her green eyed companion. "Did it really hit you that bad? So much that you are unable to function properly?" Rune flicked at her forearm.

"I can function properly, Rune."

Rune Laurell glanced at the brunette seated besides him, her eyelids laden  with sleep. "Didn't sleep well last night?" His tone was softer than earlier, possibly because he didn't want to irritate Allison. "Not sure. And do I really need a reason to be sleepy." Allison slunk back in her seat, not because she was flustered but because she was tired for once.

"You can go to sleep, you know." Rune calmly spoke, making sure he didn't turn his head to look at Allison. "I won't kill you or anything."

"Please you couldn't even throw a pillow correctly." Saying that, Allison rolled her head and closed her eyes.
            ____________________
Sorry for the late update. Writers block. Still kinda have it. Anywayyyyyys vote/ comment/share