You, Me and Fall Out Boy

"You can't wake up, this is not a dream,
You're part of a machine, you are not a human being,
With your face all made up, living on a screen,
Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline."
___________________

"I'll be there in a minute." Allison was nervous to put down the phone. She had a rough idea on how her friends would react, probably because they had already started.

"Seriously? NEW GUY?"
"Extremely hot one?"
"BROOKE COBB ONE?"
"THE LOST ONE?"
"YOU CANNOT BANG HIM ALREADY!!"

Allison chuckle at her friends antics. "Guys, I am not banging him you've got nothing to worry about. He's just my neighbour and my mom asked him to drop me off at school." Aria rolled her eyes. "Great we don't worry about you while you hang out with the extremely hot new guy." Allison laughed as she waved at her friends.
"Ok, now bye, I have an extremely hot neighbour to hang out with."

               _________________

"Waiting for me in the downpour outside. She's singing baby come home in a melody of tears, while the rhythm of the rain keeps time. I'LL REMEMBER BABY COME HOME. BABY COME HOME. BABY COOME HOME! BABY COME HOME." Rune was true to his words. He was jamming out; screaming out to his favourite Fall Out Boy song, or maybe every single song off of the album. Allison snorted but Rune was too busy singing for him to notice. She yanked out the auxiliary chord off his phone as soon as the album finished. Rune whined for a bit saying that he was going to listen to it about fifty more times. "Halsey?" He questioned as soon as she played the songs. "Yeah! You listen to her?" Allison tilted her head slightly as she sang Ghost. Rune didn't reply just sang. He glanced at Allison and smiled a soft smile. She would have smiled back but she just screamed "EYES ON THE ROAD BOY!" Rune sighed and accelerated the speed.
            ___________________
As the couple left the elevator Rune called her out. "Don't walk into the door again!" Allison's only response was a glare as she pushed open the front gate and flipping him the finger before walking in. She was tired. She clambered up the stairs, making sure that her pet won't wake up. Instead of going to her room she sat down in her library. She groaned and leaned back, kicking off her shoes. Sweatpants would be better. With that she drifted off to sleep. Well she tried to. For the past half hour, she had just laid on her back staring at the ceiling fan rotate. She continued to do that until she felt dizzy.

Then she tried to lay flat on her stomach. But it was no avail as her brain seemed to be more stimulated in that position. Gotta paint. With that she took out her canvas and oil paints and put the brush onto the sheet.

          ______________________
lmao IDK what the hell im writing rn but can yall like comment and tell me how you feel bout the story. But srsly yall are awesome.
Comment and vote✌️