You, me and the Swim Team

"I'm seeing the pain, seeing the pleasure
Nobody but you, 'body but me, 'body but us
Bodies together
I'd love to hold you close, tonight and always
I'd love to wake up next to you"
________________________

"So he came to your house and you guys studied?!" Emma Argent's blonde hair looked extra bright today. Even brighter than the the one in Tellitubies. "Yeah. So?" Allison replied as she strode into their homeroom class. "And like, what did you do to your hair?"
A boy was sitting in the room with his head tucked underneath his arms. "I am disappointed Alli." Emma spoke with a slight smirk. "Why? Cause I didn't bang a guy and studied instead?" Allison whispered as she turned to look at the figure who appeared to be asleep. "And didn't you guys, say that new guys are bad luck?"
"Well, if the new guy is hot, then you can always make an exception." Emma winked, as she brought her hand up to her face to cover up her giggles. "Why do we even have homeroom?" Allison groaned as she glanced at Emma, who had her nose scrunched up, her lips pursed tightly and her cheeks puffed out.

Unable to control herself Allison broke into horrendous laughing fit. Her fit apparently was loud enough to wake up the boy present, with the look of death gracing his face, as he walked out, bumping into Simon Arrington as he did so.

"Emma, Alli you're coming to my swim meet, right?" Simon's messy black hair flopped around as he spoke. "Hell yeah!" Emma reached across the desk to give a high-five to Simon. "Alli?" He looked at the brunette expectantly. Her short brown hair were slightly frizzed due to the windy morning. "I don't know. I've got commitments." Simon looked slightly offended. Like he cares. "Wh- what commitments?" Before Allison could reply, Emma cut her off. "She has to go with the new guy." She spoke, playing with the sleeves of her pastel cropped sweater. "You mean, Rune?!?" Simon looked dumbfounded, and even though Allison would never admit it, she liked it, having Simon under her thumb, that is. "Like are you, going out?!?"

Allison paused for a moment, contemplating whether or not to tell Simon the truth. But unfortunately Emma beat her to it. Again. "Nah, nothing like that, he came to her house yesterday, and they studied."

"Wait, he came to your house?!?"
"He's her neighbour."
"Wait what?!? Why do I not know about this?" Simon asked shifting his gaze from Emma to Allison, expectantly. "Because you never bothered to know!" Allison spoke up defensively, while putting her hands on her waist. "You're so busy with Jesse and his friends, that you don't even bother to talk to us!"

"What?"
"What?"

Frustrated, Simon, threw his hands up and proceeded to walk out, mumbling- "I don't care, if you wanna come, then you're most welcome."

That was the last of Simon Arrington, Allison Westfield had seen until the end of the day.
_______________________

"So can you?" An apologetic Rune Laurell stood in front of Allison, with his hands clasped in front of his chest, smiling. "Rune, I don't know."
"I swear we'll go after, you know I finish my laps."
"Why do they even have a swimming competition in December?!"
"I don't know?"
"Fine I'll go."
"Um, Allison?" Rune spoke before going into the indoor pool. "Don't tell my mother. About this."
"Wow." Allison groaned.
"So, you won't tell her, right?"
______________________
"First position," Allison sat at the concrete seats, of the pool, as the announcer's voice boomed over. "Simon Arrington!" Allison, honestly didn't get the point of making such big announcements about something they clearly knew. According to Allison, when someone wins the first position in a sport, especially one like swimming, there is no need to announce the winner, the audience clearly saw who won. Not that of a big surprise. "Rune Laurell!"

Allison turned her head around to face the podium, in which a very-shirtless Rune, stood, scratching his head, while holding a bronze medal.

Both Simon and Rune hugged, as they went off the podium, already deeply engrossed in a conversation, before Rune shouted- "Allison!"
    __________________________
Woooowwww idk why this was soooooo crappy but meh anyways vote/comment/share🌙bueeeey