You, Me and Your Glasses

"And we'll discuss our big dreams
How we plan to take over the planet
So pardon my manners, I hope you'll understand it
That I'll be here"
___________________

"Can we go now?" The cheese dropped down onto Allison's plate as she groaned. "We're still eating." Allison rolled her eyes as she picked up another slice. "No, you're still eating." Rune grinned at her. "Keep talking and you'll be put of this house. She poked at him with her feet. "I can always go alone. He stood up from the sofa, hands resting proudly at his waist by the suggestion he made. "I'm not letting you go anywhere near my library alone."
"But-"
"I won't be able to finish this if you keep talking."
        _______________________
"Come on." Allison stretched as she stared at the two left out slices, longingly. "Finally!" He cheered as he held up a hand for a high -five. Allison cocked up an eyebrow at him and held out her hand too. "I don't know why, you are so excited for a small library?" Instead of a response all Allison heard was the light thud of footsteps.
         _______________________

"Rune." Allison shook the boy besides her. "Wake up, it's like 10 o'clock right now." The boy stirred slightly and opened his one eye. "So?" Rune rolled over, so that his back could face Allison. "Go home." Allison started shoving him up.

The beagle, noticing his owner's distress padded over and started licking the boy's face. Rune; unfazed by the constant licking and shoving cracked open an eye and smirked. "Don't treat your guests this way Allison."
"You're not a guest, you're a pest."
"Fun fact! If you ever want to kick someone out of your house; never say that." Rune stood up and stretched, a small band of olive skin was exposed underneath the red sweater, as Allison tried not to stare. "I'm not here to be taught Threatening 101 by you Rune, now move."
"Oooh solid burn Allison."
"Haha." Allison glared at Rune who had now reached at the front door. the certain pull she had fell towards him earlier, was gone; now she wanted to punch him. He's better when he's quite. "Awesome party Allison and I'll see you tomorrow. " With that Allison slammed the door and went up to her room.
           _____________________

Rune was already standing outside. The bright white illuminated his face, his face scrunched up in annoyance, and at that moment Allison's phone buzzed.

Rune: come out

Allison stared at the boy in front of her, amused. She poked his forearm. "I am here." Rune looked up, slightly flustered. "Sorry." He started as he walked up to the elevator. "Didn't see here you come out." The boy reached his hand into his bag and brought out his glasses, not the sunglasses, or any other type of glasses for that matter but the real glasses; if it wasn't clear. "You wear glasses?!" The pair was in the car, strapping in their seat-belts. "Uh, yeah." He gripped the steering wheel. "Not serious though, just for reading."
"You look weird in them."
"What?"
"Nothing." Rune looked at her pursing his lips and rolling his eyes. He knew that she had said he looked weird in his glasses but what could he do?
"Well you look weird usually." He joked.
"Rune!"
______________________
Lmao idk I guess this is a filler chapter cause I totally did not know what to write but yeah comment/vote/share if you liked it so yeah bye✌️