You, me and Stuff

"And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes,
And let your dirty sadness fill me up just like a balloon."
______________________________

"Hey, why don't you get outside and wait by the car, while I get changed?"
Allison was trying not to swoon, but it was hard, considering a very shirtless Rune was standing in front of her. "Uh huh.." Saying this, Allison turned back towards Emma, walking slowly and uncertainly. "Is it just me or does he look really hot."
"He looks really hot."
"Yeah thought so."
"C'mon." Emma stood up stretching out her hand.

"Hey, Allison?" Emma's voice was soft and smooth as they stopped in front of Rune's car. "What's up with you and Simon?" Allison had been a bit childish earlier, she very well knew that, but if you asked her why, she couldn't answer. "Does it matter?" She mumbled her head hanging low.

"Yeah it does. You think we don't notice but all you've been doing is throwing shade at Simon."
"I'm not -"
"Don't even try lying."

Allison exhaled loudly., stuffing her hands in the denim jacket, as she looked at the faded orange sky. "I-"

The loud sounds of shoes scruffing against the hard concrete flooring broke Allison away from what she was saying. She looked back up to Emma, her face sporting a frown. Allison noticed she still looked pretty. The sunset adding a bit more shade to her blonde hair.

"I'll talk to you later."
"Yeah."
__________________________

"What happened?" The speeding car slightly reeked of chlorine.
"What's there to happen." The girl tilted her head slightly, to look at the boy next to her, his eyes fixated on the road. "Why are you so quiet?"
"Never underestimate my ability to stay quiet in a car ride." She smiled slightly, lolling her head to look out the window. "It's weird, you know to see you quite."
"Well get used to it." The brunette rolled her eyes. "I mean you seemed to be having a pretty serious conversation with your friend back there." He tilted his gaze towards her, for a short time , knowing that if he did it longer, she will scream at him. "You were eavesdropping?" Her tone rose with each word she spoke. "Well not technically. I mean I just saw you stop speaking when I came closer. So something must be wrong?"

The car had entered the apartment complex, driving slowly past the playground.

"No. Nothing's wrong." Allison became more stoic as she slumped back into her seat, as they went down the parking lot, the darkness surrounding them for a single moment. "You sure?"
"Yes Rune I'm pretty sure nothing is going on." Allison's tone grew more agitated, giving Rune the hint that he had to stop. "Whatever you say." He rolled his eyes, and stepped out of the car.
__________________
Sorry for the late update. But anyways vote/ comment/ share if you care. Hey while you're at it go check out my new story "her." 🌙