You, Me, and Chemistry

"Fall to your knees, bring on the rapture.
Blessed be the boys time can't capture
On film or between the sheets.
I always fall from your window to the pitch-black streets."
_________________________

"You will find the result to be potassium iodide and lead acetate." Her chemistry teacher seemed to drone on about reactants and products as she ducked behind, trying to finish the homework she had put off earlier. She looked at the notes Augustus had lent her. She should've listened to his lecture about procrastinating, she should've followed the tips he had given her, but she didn't. Why? You ask, because she was not paying attention. Allison turned her head, and smiled guiltily. "Sorry." She mouthed as Augustus glared daggers at her.

Blue ink etched across the sheet as her hand cramped up. Her eyes skidded across the room up to her chemistry teacher, Ms. Jackson adjusted her glasses, and smiled tightly. Allison looked up at the clock placed above the marker board. 10 minutes. Two incomplete questions stared at her face. Allison hadn't done well in Chemistry this year. She had stayed back with Ms. Jackson, worked on a few chapters together, but it didn't really help her. "Students! Please hand in your assignments." Why? With one question left, Allison handed in her papers. "Great." Ms. Jackson frowned at the stack of papers. "You all are dismissed." As Allison was about to leave, Ms. Jackson called her.
"You're grades are going low." Allison looked down at the ground. "You have to work hard. You're a good student but your grades are going low, you need to work hard."
"I'll try."
         _______________________

Allison stared hard at her Chemistry textbook. Her iPhone was being supported by the wall. "See Allison if you had learnt the stupid name of the elements and their stupid valencies, we would not have had this problem." Augustus Williams growled into the phone as he held his head in his hands.  "I'm trying!" Allison exclaimed as she held up her hands helplessly. "I'm trying!" Augustus mimicked. "Now, what is the valency of Beryllium?"
       ________________________

It had been half an hour since Allison ended her FaceTime session with Augustus, it had been an half an hour since she had been staring at her text book.

She slammed her head on the desk, minding the pain and then groaning. She thought about taking a break, to which she then decided would not be well deserved. Whatever. Allison reached out for her phone, and checked her messages.

Rune: wyd
Rune: can you help with greek myth?
Rune: can you?

Allison rolled her eyes as she frowned at the mobile screen.

Ali: sure but mine isnt so great. Come over
Rune: going too quick aren't we?

Allison wasn't sure what was her reaction. Maybe she snorted, maybe she rolled her eyes, maybe she groaned or maybe she did all of them.

Alli: come quick asshole
               __________________

"So Zeus had Athena out of his head?" Rune questioned while he adjusted his glasses. "Precisely." Allison replied while sitting cross legged. Rune had come over sometime ago, frowning as she opened the door, his perfect quiff seeming not so perfect at that time. A notebook and textbook in his hand he had walked upstairs, barely glancing at the library. At that moment Allison knew he was screwed.

"You were studying Chemistry?" Rune gestured towards the book laying on her desk. "Yeah, It's so hard."

"Maybe you're too dumb."
"Says the one who had to make me help him learn Greek Myth."
"Don't blame me it is tough." Rune replied as he strode over to her desk and brought it to her. "Don't make me read this." Allison paused and added as if that answer did not suffice. "Please?"
"Oh we are."
"No."
"Why?"
"Cause I said so."
"Awww you wanna help me, don't you?"
"Eww you're not even my friend." Allison was probably hurt by the harsh comment but managed to conceal it. Clearing her throat Allison asked- "Then why are you helping me?"
"Because I like to watch you suffer."
______________________
Woooohhooo i be updating sooo fast. Are you happy probably not who would wanna read this but anyways vote/comment/share whatever you wanna or maybe not do anything your coice do byeee