#2

"Did you make breakfast", was the first question Seokjin heard next morning. It came from Yoongi's mouth.

"I did", elder simply answered. "Eat as much as you want", he continued, feeling little bittersweet as all the members settled down next to dining table. This must be how moms feel when their kids are ungrateful. Seokjin was happy because he always remembered to thank her mom.

"Why you were live on V last night?" Jimin asked taking eggs on his plate next to a sandwich.

"I don't know, I was bored", Seokjin answered and shrugged his shoulders.

"You shouldn't eat so much, it will be a problem if you gain weight", Namjoon said not looking at his hyung.

"True. That's why I'm skipping breakfast."

--

Seokjin spent whole day cleaning their dorm. He couldn't stand watching it get so dirty. Especially the maknae line left their clothes and other stuff everywhere. Hoseok was the only one who was at home with him. Namjoon was at studio, working for mixtape he was about to release. Yoongi was somewhere too, composing songs for their upcoming album. Jeongguk, Jimin and Taehyung was somewhere Seokjin didn't know. He was little worried but they were old enough to take care of themselves so he tried to stay calm.

Six in the afternoon someone knocked their room.

"Who the..." Seokjin muttered and ran to open their dorm's door.

"What are you doing here?" he asked from the person standing in front of their door.

"Is Namjoon hyung home?" Jackson Wang asked trying to look inside their dorm.

"No, he is at the studio."

"Do you know why he doesn't answer to me?"

"I think he doesn't like you. He probably blocked your number."

"Okay, tell him to call me", Jackson said cheerfully.

"Sure", Seokjin sighed closing the door. "He is unbelievable", he muttered to himself and was about to continue when his phone rang.

"What", he snapped immediately as he answered.

"Woah, calm down", Taehyung said taken aback from his elders sudden tone. "What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing, sorry", Seokjin said trying to keep his tone calm. "What do you need?"

"We're gonna be home in twenty. Can you make food?"

"Yes, I will."

--

Five more hours passed and everyone who was in the dorms were sleeping. Seokjin stayed awake, sitting in the kitchen by himself. He didn't want to go to sleep before Namjoon and Yoongi were home.

He had almost fallen asleep on the table when he heard familiar click and loud stumbling. Yoongi walked past him and Seokjin could tell he was drunk straight away. He stood up and walked to Namjoon.

"You were drinking?" he asked, trying not to already rise his voice. "You shouldn't drink, it's not good for you. You both are working hard and it getting drunk is not helpful to you."

Namjoon stayed silent trying to open his shoelaces.

Seokjin kneeled down and helped his drunken friend who was clearly struggling with his shoes.

Before he had done anything, he felt a kick on his head. Namjoon had kicked his head with his knee.

"What are you, my mom?" younger said with angry, drunken tone.

"No", Seokjin muttered, his voice so low he barely heard it himself.

He crawled back to Namjoon and took his shoes off quickly. He looked up and the other guy looked like he was about to fall asleep. Seokjin was glad about that because he knew that Namjoon could get very angry and violent over little things when he was drunk.

He led Namjoon to his bed and laid him down. He didn't want to start taking his clothes of because younger wasn't still half awake and would call Seokjin gay or pervert if he noticed.

"Now I can finally go to sleep", he said to himself and walked to his own bed. He was so tired that he passed out almost immediately when he laid down.

--

[i was feeling inspired at the beginning but this came out shorter than i expected. i'm trying to find ways to make the plot more insteresting and unique since there are so many fics just like this.]