#4

"Yoongi! Namjoon!" a loud yell came from Taehyung's mouth.

"You're finally home", Jimin said, sighing in relief.

"Thank god", Hoseok joined them.

"Did you miss us that badly?" Yoongi laughed and walked in taking his shoes and jacket off.

"We are starving", Jeongguk said. "We tried making ramen but it failed badly."

"I don't know what happened", Taehyung shaked his head. "I think it was Jimin's fault."

"Hey! Why are you blaming me?" Jimin said out loud turning to look at Taehyung. "You are the one who put too much red pepper in it."

"And you're the one who kept adding water all the time."

"Okay guys, stop fighting", Namjoon broke their argument.

"We'll try to make some food", Yoongi started walking towards the kitchen.

A moment later all six of them were eating the ramen Yoongi and Namjoon had made. It was better than the one younger boys had made before but there was still a lot to fix.

"This is too sticky", Taehyung complained stabbing his own bowl with chopsticks.

"Yah!" Namjoon yelled. "Stop complaining and eat. You don't have a choice."

"Hyung", Hoseok started looking at Namjoon.

"What?" leader responded, not looking up from his meal.

"I think you should go look for Seokjin."

"Why? He can take care of himself."

"Try to convince him to come back."

"He'll come back when he wants to."

"We can't live without him much longer."

"Yeah", Yoongi joined their conversation. "We can't even make ramen and this whole place is already a mess", he continued looking at the floor of their kitchen. There were many pieces of the plate Jin had dropped. No one was willing to clean it.

"Maybe later", Namjoon muttered. "I should clean that up though", he got up and started picking pieces of glass from the ground.

--

Seokjin sat in the corner of dark practice room. He had somehow found his way there after walking around the city in cold weather for hours. He didn't want to go back to the dorms and it was one of the few places that came to his mind. There he could be alone and also safe. Of course he could have gone to bar or something but didn't want to since he didn't drink.

He kind of regretted snapping at his members today. It was his duty to make food and clean at their dorm after all. He thought of going back for a moment but decided that they should learn to take care of themselves.

"They probably can't even feed themselves", he muttered quietly. "They will die without me making food to them", he almost got up and started going back but decided not to care about them.

He had gotten so into the role of being a mom of their group that he acted just like one. He worried about his kids when they were away of him. He knew them better than his own pockets. He cleaned and made food. He woke them up almost every morning and made sure that they remembered their schedule. And for a mom it's very hard not to take care of your kids and worry all the time.

--

After over an hour of wandering around the streets, Namjoon decided to go check that one place they spent most of their time in. The building where they were practicing, producing or something, many days a week.

"Why I haven't thought of this before", he said as he walked into the building.

He checked the studio, both of the studios and then decided to go to the practice room. As he got there, he saw that the light were off but the door was open. He walked in and started to look around.

He turned lights on and saw a small figure in the corner.

"Seokjin?" he whispered and walked closer slowly.

He noticed that it indeed was Seokjin. Older male was lying on the floor, sleeping. He looked so beautiful and calm that Namjoon didn't want to wake him up. He took his phone and took a picture.

"'Found him'", he typed and send the picture to Yoongi.

He walked closer and kneeled in front of Seokjin, resisting a massive urge to touch his hair, take him in his lap and fall asleep with him. "Hyung", he whispered.

Seokjin opened his eyes slowly jerking backwards as he saw Namjoon's face close to his.

"W-what are you doing here", he asked from the younger.

"I came to get you back. You looked cute sleeping here by the way", Namjoon answered smiling slightly.

"I don't want to come back", Seokjin muttered looking away.

"We will die without you."

"Right."

"So please, come back..." Namjoon was not so good with this kind of talk but did everything he could.

"What happened to your hand?"

"Oh, I got a cut while cleaning up the glass", he raised his hand which was all covered in bandage.

"Small cut and your whole hand is in package", Seokjin raised his eyebrows.

"As I said, we can't manage without you."

"Can you leave me alone? I'll think about it."

"Fine but you better be back next morning", Namjoon said as he got up and left. Seokjin was left sitting there, staring into the distance, thinking about whether he should go back or not.