#21

Namjoon got back to the dorms about fourty-five minutes after ending his call with Jackson. He had been wandering around the building, sitting in the studio and thinking about what he should do.

The first thing he saw was Hoseok standing in the living room. He looked pissed.

"You're back", Hoseok said sitting down.

"Yeah", Namjoon nodded looking around. There were no sign of Seokjin who Namjoon was wanting to see.

"Do you have any idea how bad your boyfriend is doing?"

"No I haven't seen him today."

"He is so sick that he looks like dying", Hoseok said trying to keep his voice calm. "We really are like parasites."

"Can you stop using that parasitism reference. It creeps me out."

"But it is more than true", Hoseok was starting to get more angry with Namjoon. "Today Yoongi spilled his coffee and made Seokjin mop the whole floor."

"Well that's pretty dumb."

"It took him three hours!" Hoseok yelled and stood up.

Namjoon wasn't sure what to say so Hoseok wouldn't be so mad.

"He passed out afterwards!"

Hoseok was really scary when he was angry and Namjoon couldn't look him in the eyes.

"Then Jimin came to him with a long ass shopping list", Hoseok had teary eyes from thinking about all the wrongs Seokjin had already went through today. "After carrying the heavy bags here, Taehyung was in the kitchen, burning food on his favorite pan"

"What the -", Namjoon started.

"I swear he was crying when he tried to clean that."

"Where is he now?"

"Left."

"Left?!"

"His phone is turned off so I couldn't call him. I thought you'd find him since you're his boyfriend after all."

Namjoon didn't say anything. He turned around and ran to Seokjin's room. He was glad that Yoongi wasn't there because he probably would blast if he saw the pastel-haired hyung.

There was a pile of letters on Seokjin's desk. He had finally opened them. One of them was ripped. Namjoon took the ripped one and started reading it.

It felt like there was a rock on Namjoon's guts and he had trouble breathing. How can anyone say that Jin is ugly because in Namjoon's eyes he was one of the most beautiful things he had ever seen. He took another letter which started with 10 reasons to hate Kim Seokjin.

It was hard reading the letter but Namjoon couldn't bring himself to stop. Hate was growing inside of him. The last words of the letter were kill yourself.

That was when worry started to fill Namjoon's head and his hands started to shake.

Seokjin has been reading these letters. What if he actually things he is worthless and that he should kill himself.

Namjoon almost fell when he turned aroung and ran out of the room. He took his phone out of his pocket and dialed Seokjin's number as he stormed out of the dorm. It went straight to the voicemail just like Hoseok had told him.

"Have you seen Jin?" Namjoon asked from the first person he ran into. The woman just shook her head and continued walking.

"Shit", Namjoon cursed looking around. "Where the fuck can he be."

He started running towards their practise room. That's where he was last time. He felt like crying because the worry and fear inside of him was too much.

He arrived to his destination quickly, thousands of thoughts running in his head.

There was no sign of Seokjin.

"What are you doing here?" a voice asked from behind him and he felt dissappointed because it wasn't Seokjin.

"Have you seen Jin?" Namjoon asked turning around to look at the person talking to him.

"I think so..." the person muttered. "I saw him going up."

Not even bothering to say thank you or anything, Namjoon ran out. Why hadn't he thought about it. In dramas people always go to a roof to figure their thoughts out.

--

Namjoon opened the door to the roof and cold air hit his face immediately.

"Seokjin!" he yelled, hearing only his own echo.

"Jin!" he spotted a figure sitting on the edge, legs hanging in the air. The wind was blowing his brown hair and he had his favorite pink sweater on. There was blood on his hand. Namjoon felt the rock in his stomack again when he saw how close to falling Seokjin was. Now he understood how mothers must feel when their kids are playing close to danger.

"Jin?" Namjoon said in low voice and took careful steps closer.

"Go away, Joonnie."

[so... few chapters more and this book is finito]