#15

Chinese food Namjin ordered arrived in the living room where other members were trying to steal it.

"This is enough to feed all of us", Taehyung said looking at Namjoon with a pouting face. "Why are we not getting any?"

"You'll get the leftovers", Namjoon took the bag from Jeongguk.

"Why~", Jimin complained.

"Because you are pigs", Namjoon said angrily, not quite meaning it.

"Are you still mad of us?" Yoongi asked with a sleepy voice.

"Yes!"

"I didn't even do anything!" Hoseok yelled. He was little mad that he got punished for what the others did.

"That's right. You didn't do anything", Namjoon said meaning that Hoseok didn't stand up for Seokjin either.

Hoseok sighed and went to lay down on the couch. "I'll just find something from the fridge."

"Don't worry. I'll make you something", Seokjin said from behind Namjoon.

"No you wont", Namjoon said to him turning to look at him. "I'm not allowing you to do anything tonight."

"Expect that one thing with you", Jeongguk wiggled his eyebrows.

"You can use Jin's bed. Yoongi is not sleeping there anyways", Hoseok said smiling arrogantly.

"Hobi don't you start that too", Namjoon warned at him. He was done with all of the members being so dirty minded.

"Uh... Yes I am", Yoongi said looking at Hoseok with angry face.

"Don't say that. Jimin will be sad", Taehyung pouted putting his arm around the other 95z who was pretending to be sad.

"Hey! What did I tell you about Jimin!" Yoongi yelled and hurried to seperate Taehyung from Jimin. He tangled his arms and legs around the younger boy who looked little awkward because of the attention he was suddenly getting.

"Looks like me and Seokjin are not the ones you should be worrying about tonight", Namjoon laughed earning a hiss from Seokjin.

"So it is true?" Taehyung stood up looking at them. "There is something going on between you two."

"Yeah we were just joking with all the stuff about you", Hoseok smirked. Namjoon looked embarrassed and Seokjin was blushing.

"Shut up", Namjoon snapped taking the food and his boyfriend and exiting the room.

"Why do they have to talk like that", Seokjin asked when they arrived his room and started to take the foods out of the plastic bag.

"Like what?" Namjoon questioned giving chopsticks to Seokjin.

"Like all that perverted stuff."

"It's not a big deal", Namjoon shrugged trying to make Seokjin feel less awkward about that. "We're adults, they are adults."

"Expect Jungkook."

"Well he will never be an adult", Namjoon smiled.

Seokjin started eating the food and Namjoon just looked at him, admiring the passion he had towards eating.

"And it's not like we haven't already had sex", Namjoon said casually and Seokjin stopped eating to look at him.
"True", he said quietly and then continued eating.

--

Seokjin was sitting alone in his bed with a notebook in front of him. Namjoon had left because he was MC on some event. Other members were probably in the living room but he didn't really feel like joining them.

Due to his boredness he had gotten a sudden inspiration and started to write his own lyrics. He had done few lines but got frustrated almost immediately.

He threw his pen to the wall on front of him and dropped the notebook on the floor. He sighed and ran hands trough his hair. Door of the room opened and he heard annoyingly loud foodsteps coming in.

It was Jeongguk, Jimin, Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi. They walked next to him and stood there in a line.

"We're sorry", Jimin said quietly. Seokjin sat up straight studying their face expressions. They all looked down expect Yoongi who was just staring into space.

"For what?" Seokjin asked.

"For being assholes", Hoseok said turning his eyes to Seokjin.

"And saying that you were bad today. It really wasn't your fault. We were just mad", Taehyung explained.

"Did Namjoon force you to apologize?"

"N-", Jeongguk was about to start but Yoongi interrupted him. "Yes."

"I forgive you", Seokjin said leaning back. He felt bad looking at his dongsaengs so fragile but at the same time he felt glad.

"You do?" Jeongguk turned to look at Seokjin with a some kind of spark in his eyes.

Seokjin was about to open his mouth to say sonething when he suddenly felt dizzy and nauseous.

"Hyung?" Hoseok started stepping closer. "Are you okay?"

Seokjin nodded and turned away from the five people in front of him.

"You don't look okay", Yoongi said with worry on his eyes.

"I'm fine. I was just thinking about how I should make you guys something to eat before you go to sleep", Seokjin told them and stood up from his bed.

"But Naljoon said that you're not allowed to do anything today", Taehyung protested when Seokjin lifted a notebook fron the floor.

"Well, he is not here so I can do anything I want", Seokjin tried to smile and walked out of the room to the kitchen.

--

"Eat well, I'm going to get some rest", Seokjin said placing a french toast in front of Yoongi who wast last one to get the food. Hoseok muttered a small 'thank you hyung' but rest of them stayed silent.

Seokjin walked to the bathroom and locked the door behind him. He sat on the floor in front of the toilet because he felt like he was going to throw up.

His fingers were turning white from pressing them hard into the cold ceramic but there was nothing coming out of him. He was kind of glad about it because he didn't really feel like throwing up the Chinese food he had eaten. At the same time he would have wanted to throw up to get rid of the nausea.

He stood up slowly and looked himself from the mirror, a lamp on top of him forming shadows under his eyes. His face was pale and his eyes red. He opened the cabinet and took a small bottle out of there.

"Maybe some pain medicine will help me sleep", he said to himself and swallowed one pill.

[i updated finally! feels like it has been forever (literally like 4 days or something)
i tried to write another fic which included a murder and got7 but it didn't turn out well and i kind of wasn't satisfied whit that and deleted the first chapter before even publishing it...
i will start it again some day though, maybe i should try it with bts]