#5

[that gif is me after i finish a fanfic]

The next morning Namjoon woke up to a familiar sound of his phone ringing.

"Who the hell is calling me", he muttered and answered the phone, not looking who was calling.

"Where are you?" voice on other end asked. It was his manager.

"Why-", Namjoon started but broke his sentence as he looked at the clock. It was 10 in the morning. He was supposed to be shooting a commercial. "I am sorry manager hyung. I'll be there as soon as possible."

He got up from his bed faster than ever, put on the first clothes he found and ran out of his room.

"Looks like Jin isn't back", he sighed as he noticed that whole dorm was still dirty, there was no breakfast and of course - no one had woke him up.

Namjoon had really thought that after talking to Seokjin yesterday, he would be there. Looked like he was wrong. He felt like a fool believing that he could convince Jin.

--

minsuga: jin still isn't back?

Namjoon saw a message popping on his lock screen. He opened his phone and wrote and answer.

rapmonster: go check if he is still at the practice room

minsuga: okay

"Break is over Namjoon, we have to continue", a loud yell interrupted Namjoon's waiting. He left his phone and walked back to the shooting place.

minsuga: he isn't here

minsuga: i asked from our choreographer and he hasn't seen him

minsuga: you know where he could be?

minsuga: i'm going back to dorms, taehyung needs a ride

Namjoon saw all the messages Yoongi had left to him after his shoot was over.

rapmonster: i have no idea

rapmonster: i'll try to contact him

rapmonster: you take care of the kids

minsuga: how am i supposed to do this

minsuga: how jin manages to keep these children in order

rapmonster: it cannot be that hard

minsuga: trust me it is

Namjoon let out a small laugh and put his phone in his pocket. Now he needed to find Seokjin before their dorm falls apart.

--

Seokjin had been sitting on the rooftop for a whole day. He knew that Namjoon or other members would come to look for him from the practice room. He couldn't think of any other place so he ended up in the roof. It was cold and he was bored. He took his phone out of his pocket.

Missed call from Namjoon (16)

Missed call from Jeongguk (2)

Bangatan group chat (7 unread)

hobi: NAMJOON YOU DIDN'T CLEAN PROPERLY I GOT GLASS IN MY FOOT

taetae: i didn't know i could get tired of ramen this fast

taetae: i want seokjin's food

jungkook: and yoongi is horrible driver

parkjimin: namjoon misses you jin!!!

rapmonster: jimin...

parkjimin: come back!!

Seokjin only looked the messages from his lock screen and didn't bother opening his phone.

"I guess I really should go back", he said to himself. His back was hurting from sleeping at the floor and he was also starving. "I can't believe I'm this weak and giving up so easily."

--

"Namjoon looks like shit", Yoongi mentioned out of blue, staring at their group's leader who was sitting in the corner of a couch, looking absolutely awful.

"Are you actually worried about Seokjin?" Jimin asked jumping to sit next to Namjoon.

"It's not that", elder said quietly but he was a bad liar.

"He can take care of himself you know?" Hoseok said taking a remote from Taehyung who was switching between channels and turned off the tv.

"I know. I already said that I'm not worried about him."

"Your face and whole appearance is saying something else", Yoongi said smirking because Namjoon was too obvious.

"Why are you smiling?" Jeongguk asked.

"Can't you see that?"

"What?"

"Namjoon is clearly interested in our hyung", Yoongi said in a low voice.

"Hey!" Namjoon yelled. "I can heard you. I'm not interested in Seokjin, you're all crazy."

"Shh", Hoseok suddenly made them all silent. "Someone is coming."

Everybody were silent as they heard their dorm's door being opened and footsteps coming in.

"Seokjin!" Taehyung yelled as they saw familiar figure entering the room.

"I almost died here without you!" Jeongguk got up from the couch.

"It's so messy that I feel anxious being here", Seokjin said looking around. It was unbelievable how much mess six guys could make in such a small time."I'm gonna start cleaning straight away."

"We'll help you", Jimin said cheerfully.

"Thanks", Seokjin's answer was simply but he clearly was thankful that his youngers were willing to help. Maybe being away and leaving them on their own for a while was good. Maybe they changed and realised that they can't depend their whole lives on Seokjin.

It turned out that nothing had changed. In the end Seokjin cleaned the whole dorm on his own. Others said they were going to help but didn't do anything at the end. Taehyung and Jimin started playing around creating even more mess, Yoongi fell asleep and the rest were just being on the way the whole time.

[its like 4am but i couldn't sleep so i decided to write a new chapter bc why not.]