#9

"Why is everyone so quiet today?" Namjoon asked as they were eating breakfast. Only thing they could eat was cereal because all of them sucked at cooking.

"We're all still mad at you", Jimin said giving a glare to older.

"Why?" he questioned.

"You kind of drove Seokjin away again", Taehyung's words came to Namjoon as a surprise.

"Are you blaming me? It has been two days."

"Yes."

"You should be the one of us that cares about him the most", Hoseok shook his head.

"Why are you all acting like I'm in love with him or something", Namjoon let out a laughter. "It's wrong and you all should know that I'm completely straight. We are not even close with him. I mean look at them", he pointed at Jimin and Jeongguk in front of him. Those two were shipped a lot by their fans. They were often close to each other and in between them, some kind of relationship thing would be perfectly believable.

"Are you nuts?" Jimin yelled out loud and jerked away from Jeongguk, pressing close to Yoongi who was sitting next to him.

"Don't come so close", Yoongi said in a normal tone pushing Jimin away.

"You weren't complaining about me being close to you last night thought?" Jimin tried hard to make his voice sound girlish.

"Ha-ha", Yoongi fake laughed. "So funny."

"I was kidding", Jimin said to others who looked at them weirdly.

"Good", Namjoon said after a short silence. "We don't need that kind of things here."

"Really Namjoon?" Hoseok questioned. "Why you gotta be so rude? You have been acting weird for many weeks and there has been no good outcome. Jin is gone again, this band is going to hell and now you're banning them from dating."

"We're not-" Jimin started but was interrupted by Namjoon.

"Look, it's the truth. We can't have relationships here ruining our career. Especially if it's between our own members. There is going to be no fans left if this kind of things were revealed."

"Who are you to tell them not to date? Jimin and Yoongi I'm not claiming that you actually are in relationship but if you were why you, Namjoon, are the one who thinks you can tell them not to?"

"They are dating in Got7 too and that hasn't been any problem. No one has found out", Yoongi joined to the conversation.

"I'm your leader. It's my responsibility to keep you in check."

"If you're claiming to be our leader, then you should act more like it. You still can't get Seokjin back", Hoseok's voice was pissed. He had been waiting so long for an opportunity to rise against Namjoon. Someone had to before things got out of hands.

"I tried", Namjoon started to defend himself.

"Tried?! You called him few times and that was it. You know him well enough so it wouldn't take you long enough to find out where he is."

"That wouldn't still get him back. He hates me, I don't know what to say to him."

"He would forgive you. He is a good person."

--

Seokjin was sitting in a dark hotel room, looking out at sun rising from horizon to lighten the windows of Seoul's skyscrapers. He had been sitting there whole night, falling asleep for a couple of hours at some point. He felt sorry for snapping at his group mates again and leaving them on their owns. All because of what Namjoon said to him. It was awful but it was probably only because he was drunk.

He grabbed his phone from the nightstand and turned it on. Because he didn't want anyone to connect him, he had turned it off. He knew well that there would be calls from Namjoon, their manager and possibly from others too.

Missed call from Namjoon (32)

Missed call from Our manager (2)

Missed call from Hoseok (7)

That was it. No messages or contact anyone other than them. He opened allkpop and looked if there was anything about him or their group.

"'BTS Jin leaves two weeks before comeback'"

Under that headline, there was a short article which told where did the information about Seokjin's leaving came from. He scrolled down to look at the comments.

i really hope this is a joke

FINALLY! i have been waiting for this

seokjin oppa~!!! whos gonna cut namjoons onions now?

i wonder if they can be nominated for best dance at mama now

reply to: "i wonder if they can b nominated for best dance at mama now"
me 2 now they have less bad dancers

reply to: "i wonder if they can b nominated for best dance at mama now"
why would they? this doesnt change anything

Seokjin closed his phone and threw it to his bed. He sighed heavily and looked out of the window again. He was about to fall asleep when he heard a knock on his door.

He walked to the door and opened it.

"Namjoon", he said quietly as he noticed who was standing in front of him.

"Uhmm... C-can we talk?"