#22

"Seokjin please", Namjoon begged placing his hand on Seokjin's shoulder. "At least step away from the edge, I really don't want you to get hurt."

"I'm fine, Namjoon", Seokjin said bluntly. "Just go away, I don't wanna talk."

Namjoon sat next to Seokjin, trying not to look down and keep his eyes on his boyfriend's face.

"I love you, Jin", Namjoon said but Seokjin didn't even turn to look at him. "I hope you know that."

"Actually I don't. You have never said that before", Seokjin's emotionless voice made Namjoon even more scared.

"We can figure things out."

"What do you mean 'we'?"

"You and me. As boyfriends."

"I don't know about that. You haven't really been treating me like one for the past few days we have been dating", Seokjin was surprised that he actually said that.

"Look, I'm sorry-"

"I don't want to be mad at you so while I was here thinking, I realized that it's all my fault."

"No Seokjin please don't say that."

"It's my fault. I can't say no", Seokjin looked upset but then again he was smiling. "When Yoongi tell's me to clean his mess, I can't refuse. When Jungkook asks me for food, I just say 'of course'. When a fan says 'kill yourself', I'll just do it because I can't say no."

Seokjin looked at the letter in the hands of Namjoon who was out of words.

"I guess they learned to use me because of that."

"Jin-"

"I have been thinking", Seokjin interrupted Namjoon again.

"What?" Namjoon asked when it had been silent for a while.

"I'll probably quit."

"W-what?" Namjoon repeated.

"I'm going to leave Bangtan Boys."

"No, Jin you can't do that."

Seokjin stood up. "Maybe I some day get an opportunity to go solo."

"Seokjin", Namjoon stood up also and held Jin's hands, dropping the letter to the ground. "Please don't leave me."

It was quiet for a long time. Namjoon looked down, feeling like he was going to cry.

"I'm not sure about that", Seokjin muttered, taking a step back.

Namjoon's heart started beating faster again so he pulled Seokjin away from the edge of the roof.

"Please, Jin", Namjoon begged, dramatically falling to his knees, looking at Seokjin's beautiful face with blurry eyes. "I'll do anything. I promise I won't ever hurt you again."

"Namjoon you can't promise that", Seokjin shook his head.

"Just give me a change, you can hate me after that if I screw up again."

Seokjin pulled his hands away from Namjoon.

"I'm going to go pack my things", Seokjin said leaving Namjoon to drown in his misery.

--

"Namjoon why Seokjin left?"

"Hyung where is Jin?"

The loud questions came to Namjoon as soon as he reached home.

"He left already?" Namjoon asked.

"Left?! You knew he was going to leave", Hoseok yelled loudly.

"Where is he?" Taehyung cried.

"What did you do?" Hoseok continued.

"I didn't do anything. He left because of you all."

"What have we done?" Jimin pouted.

"He is not going to come back this time", Namjoon shook his head and went to his own room. Hoseok was about to follow him but the door closes right in front of his nose and he decided to leave Namjoon alone.

--

"Namjoon...", Hoseok knocked on leader's door for a day. The older rapper had been locked in his room ever since he came home after Seokjin leaving.

Because he didn't get any answer, Hoseok just opened the door and walked in.

Namjoon was in his bed, looking like he was sleeping. Hoseok knew he was awake. He hadn't slept since that happened.

"You need to talk to Jin", Hoseok said walking closer.

"He is not coming back."

"That's not what I mean", Hoseok sat next to Namjoon. "I'm talking about your relationship."

"What?"

"You and Jin have always had something special."

"No, he hates me too."

"Don't be a pussy, get your ass up and go", Hoseok pulled a blanket from Namjoon.

"Leave me alone."

"Stop acting so depressed. Jin needs you."

"I don't even know where he is", Namjoon muttered as he got up.

"I bet he is in the same place as last time", Hoseok sighed crossing his arms. He felt proud that he was finally using his rage for something good.

"Mind giving me a ride?" Namjoon asked carefully putting a shirt on.

"Oh shut up you're a grown man you can drive yourself", Hoseok groaned kicking Namjoon's butt as the leader left.

[sooooo... there is only the epilogue left because i don't want to drag the ending too long and boring]