#18

"Everybody we have huge ass pile of letters over here", Yoongi yelled from living room.

"Yea~", Taehyung yelled as he stormed to the living room. "Is there any for me?"

"These are for you", Yoongi gave him about twenty letters.

"Why is he so popular", Jimin complained and fell to the couch.

"He? Look at your own pile", Hoseok laughed when Yoongi gave Jimin twice as much letters as Taehyung.

Seokjin took the ones Yoongi had plaed in front of him. He had taken pain medicine earlier so he wasn't so sick now and decided to read some fans letters to make himself feel better.

"Oh, I like this one!" Jimin yelles happily reading one of his own letters.

"Why are our fans so nice", Namjoon complained. "All they do is compliment us and pay our food."

"They give us gifts so often. We should buy them something", Jeongguk suggested.

"I just did that on my birthday", Yoongi reminded.

"That was the moment when Yoongi jumped on top of every bias list", Jimin sighed.

"Do you know this by experience?"

"N-no."

Seokjin opened the first letter he had gotten. The pink paper that was relieved from inside made him smile.

'Fuck you Jin and stay away from my oppa Namjoon. My friend who works at a hotel saw you two. She said you were doing IT. I hope you die.'

That was what letter smile. The smile that had formed to Seokjin's face after seeing the pink paper was now gone. It was shame that the first letter he opened was hate. They got it occasionally, it was not a big deal.

"Maybe the next letter will be better", Seokjin mentally said to himself and opened the next one.

"Someone wrote ten thinks they love about me", Jeongguk said joyfully waving one of his letters in the air. "How sweet is that."

Seokjin smiled a little to their maknae's joy and looked at what his own letter said.

'Top 10 things I hate about Kim Seok Jin because he is the reason I'm embarrasses to be an ARMY', was written on top of the paper with big letters.

Seokjin thought that it'd be fun to see what someone had made up so he continued reading.

'1. He is ugly and he shouldn't be the visual. All the members are more attractive than him.

2. He even thinks himself that he is good looking. Has he never seen a mirror?

3. His vocals are average but not idol level. I bet they have to put so much autotune to make him sound like a singer.

4. That 'car door guy' thing was not handsome, it was ugly. I mean if I had seen that live, I think I would've puked for real.

5. My dog dances better than him. And she is a dog.

6. His mothe...'

At this point Seokjin stopped reading. He folded the letter carefully, took it and all the rest of his letter and walked away to his room.

"Shouldn't you go see him?" Hoseok asked from Namjoon whose all focus was on a letter he was reading.

"Why?" Hoseok wanted to punch Namjoon.

"I don't know, he seemed little upset."

"He is just tired, he always says that he's tired", Namjoon said and went back to reading.