#8

Few following days went by well. They had lots of practices together and there was rarely a free time for them. That caused dorm being a lot cleaner so Seokjin didn't have so much to clean. It also caused him being busy making food and occasionally cleaning because they were always in hurry. All members were tired. Including Seokjin.

"Yoongi", he said to member sleeping on the couch. "Go sleep somewhere else, I need to clean here."

"No", Yoongi muttered, his voice sounding sleepy.

"Your back is going to hurt if you sleep like that."

"I don't care."

"Fine then", Seokjin sighed and turned on the vacuum cleaner. He hadn't cleaned properly for a week and there was dust everywhere. He had to make something about it before someone gets sick because of the amount of dust.

"What the fuck Seokjin!" Yoongi stood up when he couldn't sleep anymore because of the loud noise.

"I told you to go somewhere else. I need to clean here", Seokjin said calmly. He turned off the hoover, preparing for Yoongi's upcoming angry outburst.

"I can fucking sleep where I want", Yoongi's voice got really loud but Seokjin wasn't scared.

"What the hell is going on here", Jimin came to the room, scrubbing his eyes, looking tired as well. "What did Jin do?" he asked from Yoongi.

"He is bothering me", Yoongi said, his tone close to normal again. "I don't get it. What is wrong with him."

"Shit Seokjin, who the fuck do you think you are?" Jimin asked.

"Go fuck yourself Yoongi", Seokjin said bitterly.

"What?" Yoongi questioned like he didn't hear properly.

"Jimin, you go fuck yourself too."

Yoongi and Jimin both looked surprised by Seokjin's language.

"In fact", Seokjin wasn't finished. "Go fuck each other."

"What is happening?" Hoseok asked when all four others also came to the living room.

"Is Jin having a breakdown again?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah", Jimin, who was now standing right next to Yoongi, said.

Seokjin took a deep breath, looking like he was preparing to yell.

"I thought that when I came back after running away, you all would have changed. You clearly realized that you can't do things without me and I thought you would also realize that you can't treat me like shit so I won't run away again. I was wrong. Do you even care about my well being? You know that I haven't eaten in days because I'm too busy with chores", Seokjin said all this with a trembling voice, not taking any breaths in between. Everybody looked at him, not knowing what to say.

"You're right", Namjoon said quietly.

"About what? That you should treat me better?"

"No", there was a pause. "About the fact that we don't care about you."

Seokjin was not expecting that answer. He thought that there would be 'of course we care about you' or 'we realise this now, go rest and we'll do the cleaning.'

"If you don't want to be here, then leave", Namjoon continued. "And don't think that our lives depend on your existence because we can manage without you."

No one said anything and everyone stared Jin. Namjoon was clearly drunk again but isn't there a saying that drunken words are sober thoughts?

"You know that also most of our fans don't like you?" Namjoon was saying but the person he was talking to was gone. Seokjin left again.

"Woah that was intense", Jeongguk said breaking the silence that fell in the dorm after Jin had left.

It was silent again. Namjoon was staring to the blank space in front of him where Seokjin had been standing a while ago.

"I think you went too far, man", Hoseok quietly said leaving the living room to go to his own room.

"Yeah", Yoongi muttered. "Do you realize what you just did?"

--

Couple hours to the evening, Namjoon got a call. Unlike he feared, it wasn't Jackson. It was their manager.

"Hyung-nim?" he answered.

"What is going on?" manager asked.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon said like he had no idea what manager was talking about. Of course he didn't know that it was about Seokjin.

"Jin just ended his contract."

"What?!", Namjoon yelled.

"We need him for this comeback because we've already started promotions and all", manager said. "Since you're the leader, I'm leaving it up to you to get him back."

Namjoon was frustated.

"I can't do that, manager hyung."

"You don't have a choice. And are you not even worried about him?"

Namjoon didn't want to admit that he was and hung up.