#10

"What do you want?" Seokjin asked as he closed the door behind Namjoon.

"Is this where you are staying?" Namjoon asked looking around.

"Don't ask stupid questions."

"Right..." he seemed super nervous.

Seokjin sat down on the edge of his bed. He raised his eyebrows, following Namjoon with his glare.

"Look, man, I'm sorry of what I said", he started with raspy voice. Seokjin had never seen him like this. He looked so defenseless.

After not getting any reply he continued. "I don't know what came to me and made me say things I didn't mean."

"Things you didn't mean?" Seokjin questioned, trying to sound tough even thought he was already breaking inside.

"Yeah", Namjoon gave a simple answer. It was quiet again. "I do care about you. Lot more than I should."

Seokjin turned to look at Namjoon. He saw tears in younger's eyes.

"And about that we can manage without you; I was wrong. Our dorm is already starting to fall apart."

"Do you-" Seokjin started and his voice cracked. "Do you actually want me back?" he turned his head away. "Or are you here only because they need me for this comeback."

"No Seokjin", Namjoon didn't know how to defend himself. "I came here because I need you to come back. We all need you."

Seokjin shook his head. "Manager hyung-nim told you to find me, didn't he?"

"Jin listen-"

"And then you tried calling me but I didn't answer", he could heard Namjoon's silent sobs that he tried to cover. "You knew that this is the place I would come if I needed place to stay. You could have found me right away if you wanted to."

"Seokjin-"

"Who was it?"

"What?" Namjoon turned his head from the ground to look at Seokjin.

"Who stood up to you and made you to go get me?"

"Hoseok", Namjoon muttered so quietly that Seokjin couldn't heard. He looked away due to embarrassment.

"What did you say?"

"Hoseok", he repeated.

It was quiet again. Only things were Namjoon's sniffles and quiet sobs. Seokjin just looked at him, trying to think what to do next. He was mad but his heart broke when he looked at Namjoon.

"Come here."

Namjoon looked at him in disbelief. Seokjin grabbed his hand and pulled other male to next to him, putting his arms around him. Namjoon was like a little kid, his face pressed against his moms shoulder.

"Aren't you mad?"

"I am", Seokjin gave a simple answer while rubbing small circles on Namjoon's back.

"Why are you doing this then?"

"I don't know. Shut up, I don't want to talk."

--

Seokjin woke up being his bed alone. Looked like he had fallen asleep while comforting Namjoon who had moved him to lay down properly and pulled covers over him.

Relief almost took over him but then he saw Namjoon sitting on the same chair he had been this morning.

"Why are you still here?" he asked.

"I won't leave before you agree to come back."

"Looks like you're going to be here forever then", Seokjin sighed.

"If I have to."

"It's not only because of you guys, the public already knows and it'd be weird if I came back."

"It wouldn't", Namjoon was still looking out of the window and Seokjin just stared the back of his head.

"Yes it would. Most of the fans are already over it."

"I'm not", he turned to look at Seokjin. "You should sleep. You look like you haven't slept for days."

"Are you my mom? I just woke up."

"Oh yeah, right", Namjoon sounded super awkward.

"I'm tired though", Seokjin laid back down and pulled his blanket on top of him. He hear Namjoon getting up from the chair and sitting on bed beside him. He just kept his eyes closed and acted like he didn't pay any attention to other moving next to him.

There was a long silence and Namjoon hoped that Jin had fallen asleep already.

"Seokjin I probably already said this but I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being rude to you and not noticing how hard things were for you. You had to do everything in our house, not getting anything out of it yourself. I'm - and all the other members too - sorry for shamelessly using you and treating you like shit. I'll quit drinking since I always do something to hurt you when I'm drunk. Hell, I'll even stay away from you if you want to.

I think Taehyung and Jeongguk actually cried themselves to sleep the first night after you left again. They were blaming themselves. Jimin too and he barely eats. And it's not because we don't really have proper food to eat. They all feel so bad because they are starting to realize everything you do for them everyday and how they never recognize it. They are all mad at me but Hoseok is the worst. I'm kind of glad that he stood against me and forced me to come here. Yoongi doesn't sleep so much and he seems lonely because he's alone in your room now.

What I'm trying to say is that we all miss you and want you to come back. Me too. I need you", when Namjoon finished and turned to look Seokjin, he noticed single tear that had fallen from his eyes. He almost gasped, realizing that older was not asleep.

"Do you really?" Seokjin questioned opening his eyes and turning to look at Namjoon.

"Well- Uh... Yes", Namjoon shuttered looking away. If he had known that Seokjin was awake he would have never said all those things. Or maybe he said them only because of the slight change that Seokjin would be awake.

"Thank you", Seokjin smiled.

"For what?"

"Everything you just said. I don't know if you're being serious or did you just make all that up but still. I appreciate that."

Namjoon turned his head back to look at Seokjin, a small smile forming on his face.

"So are you going to come back?" he asked feeling embarrassed.

"Not so fast boy", Seokjin said. "You completely ruined the mood."

"I want to know. I basically just opened my whole heart to you."

"I'll think about it", he promised.

[i have no idea where this story is going... it feels like i'm freestyling every chapter now smh.]