#12

Seokjin woke up to a heavy weight on top of him.

"Get up I can't breathe", he said into his pillow.

"Sorry", he heard Namjoon's voice against his ear.

"Ew don't come so close", he said pushing Namjoon away.

"Can't I be close to my boyfriend?"

"Oh yeah, we need to talk about that", Seokjin said sitting up.

"What?" Namjoon sounded upset and he was staring at Seokjin with huge eyes.

"I don't think we can date."

"What?" Namjoon repeated.

"I do like you and that's not the problem", Seokjin looked down because he couldn't bare look at Namjoon's sad eyes. "It's just... We can't do it."

"Are you afraid to get caught?"

"Fans already don't like me that much and it's not a problem to BigHit to kick me out. I already caused so much trouble with this running away and ending my contract thing."

"I'll protect you", Namjoon promised and took a gentle hold on Seokjin's hands. "Promise to think about it first."

"I just thought about it the whole night. Don't be mad at me Namjoon but I still don't want to date you just yet."

Namjoon stood up and let go of Seokjin's hands. "I'll make you change your mind. Now come eat breakfast Yoongi hyung made."

"I think I will pass."

"Come on, he has improved a lot", Namjoon pulled Seokjin up from his bed and dragged him all the way to kitchen.

"Aren't they just so cute couple", Taehyung said as two of them entered the kitchen.

"We're not couple", Seokjin muttered taking a toast and starting to eat that.

"Sure", Yoongi shrugged smiling a little.

"He's serious. I got rejected", fake disappointment was able to be heard in Namjoon's voice.

"You have to give him space, just couple of days you said horrible things to him", Hoseok said, still being bittersweet about the incident between them and Seokjin.

"Don't remind me", Namjoon said from between his teeth.

--

"Whats up, man", Jackson said as he answered the phone. "Have you been busy or why you have been ignoring me?"

"Oh... yeah... I've been kinda busy", Namjoon muttered. "I need to talk to you about something."

"Sure thing, do you want to meet up?"

"Yes... Can I come there?"

"Text me when you're close."

"So what is it that you wanted to talk about?" Jackson asked leading Namjoon to his room, closing the door behind them.

"Actually I came to you for an advice", Namjoon sat down to Jackson's bed.

"Whatever you need, bro", Jackson was pretty carefree guy and that's probably why Namjoon was less nervous talking to him. The downside was that Jackson sometimes had difficulties with taking people seriously.

"I need relationship advice."

"I might not be the best in that topic but I'll try to help you", Jackson shrugged and crossed his arms.

"You do have experience in this area", Namjoon said quietly and continued before Jackson had time to say anything. "I have a crush on someone."

Jackson nodded as a sign for him to continue.

"I had sex with them and I thought that we would be in a relationship after that but they said that we shouldn't date. I think it's because I we had a really big fight and I said many mean things to them."

"Hold up", Jackson said. "Why are you talking about 'them' and not 'her'?"

Namjoon was quiet.

"Oh no", sudden realization hit Jackson. "It's a he."

Namjoon being still quiet made Jackson know that his assumptions were right.

"It's someone from BTS, isn't it?"

Namjoon nodded.

"That's why you wanted my help", Jackson smiled a little. He was dating his band mate so he knew more about this stuff. "Tell me more about your situation."

"Uhm... he was having a hard day and I was drunk so I ended up yelling at him and he ran away. When I tried to get him back, we ended up in bed", Namjoon explained.

"It's Jin", Jackson simply said.

"How did you know that?" Namjoon looked at him with wide eyes.

"Well there were many news about him leaving Bangtan and now coming back", Jackson rolled his eyes.

"Oh... true", Namjoon hadn't realized that.

"So, continue."

"I thought we would be in good terms after that but he said that we can't be in relationship. I think it's because he hates me."

"Why would he had come back if he still hates you?" Jackson asked sitting down next to Namjoon. "I believe he is just scared of the 'dangers' and possible consequences in that."

"Do you really think so?"

"Hey Jaebum", Jackson yelled opening the door to talk to his leader. "What would you do if you were in love with one of us?"

"I would have to get over it because they are already taken", Jaebum answered blankly.

"That was not helpful at all", Jackson yelled at him and closed the door. He looked at Namjoon with a confused face, thinking about what Jaebum just said. "Forget about that."

"So what should I do", Namjoon asked.

"If he doesn't like you, make him to. Try to make up what you did wrong. It shouldn't be hard for you to make someone fall in love with you. To be honest, if I wasn't taken, I would be interested in you", Jackson said, making sure that the door was closed as he said his last sentence. "Don't tell that to him."

"Why would I."

"And if he is afraid of whatever downsides and hardships there are, tell him that you'll protect him and that you can come over them. Together."

"I never thought I would heard this kind of talking from you", Namjoon laughed.

"Love makes you do weird things", Jackson said looking dreamily at the ceiling.

"Anyways, thanks for talking with me. I'll hit you up later when I need advice again", Namjoon said and left.