#11

"I'm going to sleep", Seokjin muttered.

"You have been sleeping like all day", Namjoon turned to look at him and walked to him. "Aren't you ready to go back to the dorms yet?"

"I still want to think about it."

"Sure, take your time", Namjoon placed his hands on Seokjin's shoulders. "I'm not rushing you but I just want you to go back with me."

Seokjin felt a little awkward being this close to Namjoon. Skinship wasn't something they had a lot.

"What are you doing", he asked trying not to look straight to Namjoons eyes as he was slowly leaning closer.

"Don't move", Namjoon whispered.

Before Seokjin had time to say anything else, he felt gentle lips on his owns. He froze and had no idea what to do.

Namjoon started kissing him slowly, moving his hand on olders hair and other one to his back. He almost stopped but then Seokjin opened his mouth a little to kiss him back.

It was slow and sloppy kiss at first. Namjoon decided to take dominance and made Seokjin to fall on his bed. He sat on top of him, raising his and upped body to continue kissing him.

Seokjin moaned into kiss when Namjoon grabbed his hair roughly. He moved his kisses through Seokjin's jawline to his neck and collarbone. He found his sweet spot almost immediately and sucked it, leaving light bruise on it for sure.

Namjoon started to move his hands under Seokjin's shirt when his hand was grabbed.

"Stop", Seokjin muttered.

"What?" Namjoon was confused and maybe little bit disappointed. Or more than a little.

"Don't do this", his voice cracked and Namjoon felt bad looking at him.

"I'm sorry", Namjoon looked down feeling embarrassed. "I know I don't deserve you like this."

"That's not what I meant", Seokjin started but Namjoon cut him off.

"No, you're right. I shouldn't be doing this to you."

"Namjoon", Seokjin raised his voice because Namjoon wasn't listening to him. "I said, that's not what I meant."

Namjoon stared at him, staying completely still.

"Are you dumb?" Seokjin questioned.

"N-no", Namjoon looked so confused and he had started to blush.

"What do we - or mostly I - tell the kids when they go out with girls?"

"W-what?"

"Protection!?", Seokjin almost started laughing because Namjoon looked like he had no clue.

"But we're too guys? You can't get pregnant", Namjoon frowned. IQ 148 they say...

Seokjin stared at him. "You're kidding, right?"

"Yes I am", Namjoon started laughing. " And I wouldn't have come here without being prepared", he continued and leaned back to kiss Seokjin.

"You were expecting to get laid? You're unbelievable", he smiled into the kiss. Namjoon continued where he left off and started taking Seokjin's shirt off.

"And you are unbelievably hard", Namjoon teased when he felt tent on Seokjin's crotch.

"That's your fault", Seokjin let out a moan as Namjoon scrubbed against him.

"Well, I'm gonna take care of it", Namjoon smirked and pulled small, regocnizable package from his jeans' back pocket and continued on kissing Seokjin's neck.

--

"Namjoon..." Seokjin whispered stroking rappers hair with his fingers as they were laying on hotel room's bed.

"What", Namjoon opened his eyes and turned to lay on his side to look at Seokjin.

"Should we go back now?"

"Do you really want to?" he asked carefully.

"Well... yes", Seokjin muttered turning his gaze away from other guy.

"Let's go then", Namjoon said cheerfully and a huge smile came to his face.

"Will I faint when we get there?" Seokjin asked as they left the hotel room. "I believe no one has cleaned there for many days."

"I told them to order a cleaner and I hope they did", Namjoon smiled realizing that he should've texted to them and ask what condition their dorm was in.

When they arrived to the dorms, they noticed that it was probably cleaner than it has ever been. All boys could not have done such job so someone else must have cleaned there.

"Seokjin! You're back!" Taehyung yelled running towards him. Before Seokjin could do anything, he was squeezed in a tight hug.

"Good job Namjoon", Hoseok whispered and showed a thumbs up.

"It has been horrible in here", Jeongguk complained jumping to lay down on the couch.

"Everybody has been angry", Jimin shook his head.

"Expect for you two towards each other", Hoseok pointed at him and Yoongi.

"I swear I heard them fucking last night when I woke up", Jeongguk lowered his voice and moved closer to Seokjin. "Now they can't when you're home", he sounded happy about it.

"What the heck kiddo?" Yoongi smacked the back of his head.

"Ouch..."

"It's true though", Hoseok said. "I think they became more into each other when Namjoon told them not to."

"Namjoon?!" Seokjin suddenly yelled. "You said that they can't date? And then you-" he was cut off by Namjoon kicking his leg.

"I'm sorry guys that I snapped to you", Namjoon started looking at the ground. "I was just mad and everything..."

"We know", Yoongi said nodding.

"That's why we didn't listen to you", Taehyung smiled patting leader's back.

"Is this actual food I'm smelling?" Seokjin suddenly asked.

"Yeah, manager got someone from the company to cook for us."

"Thank god, I'm starving", he got up and started walking to the kitchen.