#19

Night went by and Seokjin had been in his bed since the letter reading session. Hoseok wanted to go check on him but Namjoon didn't let him. It made him mad because Namjoon couldn't take care of Seokjin properly. It wasn't because Hoseok was interested in him like Namjoon thought. He was had no intentions to take away his friends boyfriend and just wanted to take care of his mistreated hyung.

They didn't have schedule the following day and all of them were sleeping till noon. When they woke up, there was a delicious smell of breakfast in the dorm. There was no doubt that it wasn't Seokjin. No one else was able to make food so well.

"Good morning", Hoseok greeted Seokjin who was carrying plates of waffles to the table which was full of food.

"Why there is so much food", Taehyung asked and there was a spark in his eyes when he looked at the delicious smelling food.

"I wanted to apologize because I haven't been making you food for a while", Seokjin explained placing bowl of copped fruits on the table. "And it's your free day after all. You deserve it."

"Have a seat", Hoseok said to him pointing at the free chair next to him. "I bet you haven't eaten yet."

"I can't right now. I have so much cleaning to do because this house is a mess", Seokjin said taking a cloth and starting to wipe clean the tables he had cooked on.

"Oh, you can clean my wardrobe now that you're back mommying", Jeongguk said with his mouth full of food.

"Sure", Seokjin smiled and left the kitchen.

--

About three and half hours later Seokjin had finished cleaning the wardrobe, bedrooms and kitchen. He was super tired and his whole body ached but he had taken couple of pain medicines for that. He now basically lived with those because especially his head was hurting all the time.

"Seokjin you did this wrong", Jeongguk yelled from his room as Seokjin had just sat on the couch to rest for a while. "You are supposed to organize them by my most favorite to the least. Not by color", Jeongguk said arriving to the living room with mad expression.

"I'm sorry. I'll do it again", Seokjin said standing up.

The front door opened as Seokjin was just about to go clean Jeongguk's closet again. Namjoon walked in. His hair was puffy and his clothes wrinkled.

"Where have you been?" Seokjin asked. "No one has seen you since last night?"

"I was at the studio", Namjoon said kicking his shoes off and walkig to Seokjin.

"Then why you smell like alcohol and smoke?"

Namjoon just shrugged and walked past Seokjin to his own room.

"Fuck", Seokjin cursed under his breath. He hated that Namjoon was drunk all the time.

"Are you coming?" Jeongguk yelled and Seokjin hurried to where the voice was coming from.

--

After a whole day cleaning, going to the store and cooking, Seokjin had decided to take a shower.

He had been sitting under the hot water for forty-five minutes and now the water had turned cold. He did that sometimes. After a tiring day it was nice to relax in the shower. Sometimes he got carried away while thinking about something and sat there for longer than he was supposed to. Everybody else were sleeping so they didn't really care nor notice that he was been in the shower for that long.

Seokjin turned off the shower and stood up. Shivers shook his body when he suddenly felt the coldness and grabbed his towel from the floor. It had fallen while he had been showering and was now wet. He put on clean pair of underwear and walked out. It didn't really mattered that he was half naked walking around the dorm because no one else was awake. Normally he always wore a full clothing because he didn't want the members to look at his body. It was kind of weak spot for Seokjin and he wouldn't know how to react if someone said something about his body.

"I like this", Seokjin jumped when he heard a familiar voice from the couch in the living room.

"Shit", Seokjin's voice was unheardable. "I didn't know that you were awake", he hid behind the corner.

"Why are you hiding?" Namjoon asked. He was drunk. How can he always be drunk? Seokjin said many curse words in his mind. "Come here, I want to admire your hot body."

Seokjin knew that he didn't have a choice. Or that was what he said to himself. He could have just turned around and walkes to his own room and put clothes on. But that wasn't what he did. He stepped to where Namjoon could see him.

"God damn", Namjoon said eyeing Seokjin's body. His wet hair was dripping water on his muscles. They flexed slightly when Seokjin moved and the waterdrop trailed all theway down Seokjin's abs, stopping in the line of his boxers. Because Seokjin hadn't dried his body at all, they were wet from some parts and the white material was almost transparent.

Namjoon let out a moan making Seokjin to look at him surprised. "I'm hard now and you better help me take care of it."

"No, Namjoon, you're drunk", Seokjin protested.

"That doesn't make any difference", Namjoon said and stood up. With one step he was ten centimeters away from Seokjin.

"Are you cold?" he asked when he saw Seokjin's body shaking. "This will warm you up too."

Seokjin hadn't decided if he wanted it or not when Namjoon was already basically eating his lips, tongue deep in his mouth and he had been fallen onto the couch.