#3

"Seokjin!" he woke up to a loud yell. He groaned and pulled blanket over him, covering his whole head. "You have been sleeping forever! Wake up and make breakfast for us!"

Soon Seokjin heard door being opened and felt his blanket being pulled from him. He tried to cover his body as coldness hit his bare skin.

"I'm coming after you leave", he muttered and took his blanket back from Taehyung.

"Hurry up", were the last words Jimin said as two of them left the room.

After two or three minutes, Seokjin was on the kitchen, making breakfast for his six group mates. He saw Yoongi and Namjoon coming out.

"I have so bad hangover", Namjoon muttered, holding his head on his hands.

"Can you even remember, why we were drinking?" Yoongi asked, closing his eyes because it was too bright for him.

"No."

"Me neither."

"Take these", Seokjin gave both of them pain medicine and glass of water. He had done this couple times before. Especially Namjoon and Yoongi were drunk often and it was his task to take care of them. At night and the next morning.

Namjoon took his pills and then looked at Seokjin.

"Where did that come from?" he asked pointing at black eye his hyung had.

"Oh, it's nothing", Seokjin said pulling a fake smile.

"I did that, didn't I?"

"That looks painful, man", Yoongi commented after taking his pills and sat next to kitchen table.

"You should protect yourself better", Namjoon continued and Seokjin thought he saw worry on his eyes. He almost felt like Namjoon actually cared about his safety. "Where is the breakfast."

The last sentence Namjoon said shattered his heart. There had been these small hopes forming inside him that someone in his group would think of him as something else than servant. He was wrong. "It's almost ready", he said quietly, his voice crackling and tears starting to form on his eyes. He went back to making food, trying to get tears to stop before others came into the kitchen.

Seokjin watched quietly as others ate their breakfast, looking happy and all. He took few bites himself but didn't have any appetite so he couldn't eat more.

"Jin", Taehyung started. "You need to take me to somewhere today. I can't walk because I have to spare my legs for practice."¨

Seokjin nodded. They had drivers but for some reason, they still always put him to drive them around. He was about to leave when Jeongguk also called his name.

"What?" he asked, rising from the table and taking his plate to put it away along all the other dishes he had to wash.

"You have to clean my wardrobe. It's so messy that I can't even find clothes to wear", youngest said looking at Seokjin as he ate.

"Mine too", Jimin raised his voice as his hyung was more than two meters away.

"And you have to make lunch for me and Yoongi to take with us to the studio", Namjoon said turning also to look at Seokjin.

"No", Seokjin said with his voice so low that others barely heard it.

"What?" all of them said together.

"I said no", he raised his stuttering voice getting louder. "You can do it yourselves."

"What?!" they asked again. Not because they couldn't heard him but because they didn't believe why Seokjin would say no to work.

"I said do it your fucking selves!" Seokjin yelled, his voice so loud that three youngest were scared. "You are all adults and you have to stop living like fucking parasites and start doing things!" he continued, dropping the plate he was holding. Everybody looked at him confused.

"I am done acting as your mom", he finished with shaky voice, tears running down his face. "Go find a new hyung." With that he left the dorms.

"He cursed", Taehyung said breaking the deadly silence which was left in the house as Seokjin left.

"What the hell is wrong with him?" Yoongi asked looking at the door Seokjin had just slammed shut after he left.

"Maybe he is stressed", Jimin suggested.

"It was rhetorical question."

"Oh..."

"I guess we'll just take these leftovers with us", Namjoon said and started collecting everything that was left from the breakfast on his plate.

"Hoseok can I borrow your clothes?" Jeongguk asked. "I can't find any from my own wardrobe?"

"What is wrong with you all?" Hoseok's question took them all aback. "Jin just left and you are worrying about clothes or food."

"Umm... So what?" Jimin asked.

"So what!? You should be out there, trying to get him back."

It was like no one paid any attention to what he just said.

"Hoseok can you give me a ride now than Seokjin is not here?" Taehyung asked.