Over Powered. (Part 3)

You stood up and turned around and everyone except your friends flinched in fear. You then heard clapping. The gayest form of clapping as it was slow clapping. You turned around and saw Top-Commander Erwin along with 3 other soldiers approaching you.

"Wow I'm impressed. You took down four Commanders with such ease. I would have you killed but according to our charts you Excel greatly. Matter of fact You are one of the best soldiers to offer service in decades. It would be a waste not to have you serve us. How would you like to join the survey corps young man?"

"I'm not going anywhere without my friends." You said sitting glaring.

"I'm sorry let me rephrase that. You are going to join the survey corps." He said with a more Serious time

"Let me rephrase what i said. N-a-h" you said sounding the word out.

"Ooh Feisty one eh? I love it. How about this. If you can beat Some of my best men I'll let you stay here in the 104th Corps and you may choose where you go later."

You cracked your knuckles and got your stance ready. Then Eren Mikasa and armin ran in front of you and made a barrier.

"He didn't mean it!" Mikasa said "He doesn't know right from wrong. Please let it slip this time." Mikasa said attempting to compromise.

"The three are irrelevant do what you want to them but I want (Y/N) Alive." Erwin said before pointing towards you.

You could see the shock on all three of their faces. You could tell that they were thinking they fucked up. When the three men rushed towards The three you rushed too. You jumped over Eren and got into your stance again. The men stopped in their tracks.

"I know your just following orders but I'm following something too. I'm following my heart i think. Now if you ever are to even lay a finger on either of these three I promise you won't be here to see the light of tomorrow."

The men Smirked and started running towards you again.

"Alright I warned you." You said.

You closed your eyes and took a deep inhale. And You opened them quickly. Your eyes changed from their regular (Eye color) to red. There was a shock wave ripple that went in all directions that only you could see.

Everything felt really slow. . You put your arms behind you and ran at super sonic speed. You grabbed the first commander by his hand and kicked him in the chest and then you elbowed him in the face with your left elbow forcing him to fly left.

And on The second commander you tornado kicked him in the left side of his head and kicked him upwards forcing him a foot in the air when he almost touched the ground you punched him really hard sending him backwards.

The last one Pulled a knife from his hip and held it held it up. You then smirked and walked towards him and you put your hands in your pockets.

"Ya Know a knife won't stop me. But you can try." You said as you were infront of him.

He swung the knife aiming for higher vital points. You put your right arm up stopping his attack and he struggled to attain dominance when you felt as he was giving his all you turned your arm horizontal and pushed up with quick speed. You kneed him in the stomach and then elbowed the top his head so bard his face was buried in the dirt and the top of his head bled a bit. You then picked up his knife and ran almost teleporting to Erwin. You put the knife to his throat and he flinched in fear.

" You gonna Fuck off now, or do i have to Do you like i did your little slaves too?" You said pissed off

"As expected. I will leave as promised. You are all dismissed to your cabins." He said.

Erwin walked away and people came in to collect the unconscious bodies you left lying down. About three seconds you turned around to the other trainees.

" (Y-... (Y/N) Your- Your eyes. They're red.." Eren said.

"I know." You replied."

"You just.. took down Seven men Single handedly.." Mikasa said.

"I know.." You replied again.

" When... When did you learn this?"

"That, I don't know.." You said before dropping the knife to the floor.