Good Karma(Part 8)

Levi walked up to you closely As he quickly swung his Knife towards your face. You threw your face back and dodged his knife. The next swing was a bit faster and he aimed for your head. You Leaned back and Decided it was your turn to fight back. You got into your stance and waited until his next swing.

Once you was sure he was going to try to cut you you put up your hand and pushed his away. Almost as if you were shrugging it off easily. You could feel your hand Ready to meet some face. With all your power You wildly But powerfully gave him A nice left hook. He took the hit and his face on command took a Sharp right turn. He looked up, Face Bruiseless and Laughed.

"Good Arm You've Got there." He Put away his butterfly knife and held out his hand offering a handshake.

You shook his hand confused and jello your guard up.

"The person You Killed A few hours ago murdered 4 people The night before."

"So why am I here? " You asked.

"All though you Would have Been charged for manslaughter you kinda stopped a killing spree so... lucky you."

"I get that. But why'd you try to kill me?"

"The killer could have been you. His kills were badly executed and left clues behind. But the way you fought me proved you couldn't have been the killer. Your moves were Swift, Easy, Quiet and hard to execute."

"Nice." You said to yourself.

______________________________________

Short chapter I know but I had to get out this fight asap!!!! Don't forget to like!