Amazingness Isn't A Word (Part 11)

It was Night and it was rainy. A official instructor Keith Had taken the Trainees Out for A run with weighted backpacks. Keith himself was on a horse. Pretty much everyone was Exhausted. But you happened to be in the front of the line Right beside Keith Running backwards. (Btw This Takes place 2 Years later they skipped two in the anime so i did too :)Also I'm going to follow the storyline alot more )

"You just don't run out of energy do you?" The captain asked being a little bleak.

"No not really. I can run for Hours at full speed at a time. I'm like a Mule On Crack." You said Trying to lighten the mood.

"Keep up Trainee Arlett!!!" Keith scolded Armin.

You peered back at Armin. He was Struggling and looked like he was about to pass out at any time. You stared and decided to help, before you could Reiner Threw Armin's pack over his back. You smiled and kept up with Keith. About two hours later Everyone else was lagging 7 feet back. Maybe getting a mile away from The Camp, it was in clear sight. You felt the ground below you harden up from mud to Concrete so you took advantage.

"Hey Keith.. Sir?" You asked

"What is it Trainee?"

"If i can Beat you to the cabins From here You have to Give everyone two servings of food for the rest of the week."

Some people smiled at the sound of that then frowned realizing a Horse can run 40 Mph top speed

"Hahaha... You're funny, you know that? Your Strength is inhuman but you haven't Shown Anything Exceptional with speed. But whatever. If you loose you Run until 6 am tomorrow."

"Deal." you said shaking his hand. From over the Horse.

"It's Not worth it (Y/N) we get you care but That's a Fucking horse." Eren Yelled.

You winked at all the trainees and they all looked back in confusion.

You stopped to get on your mark. Keith kept going.

"READY. SET. GO!!!" You yelled. The trainees passed you as you prepared yourself. Keith's horse Began To Gallop at its highest speed.

"He's fucked." You heard few Say.

You smiled a little and then blasted off. Leaving your print In the concrete and Cracking the hard ground around it. Running Way faster than the horse. You ended up side by side with Keith.

"What the hell?!?!" Keith shouted Snapping the reins at the horse implying for it to run faster. At this point you were just playing with him. You turned around and ran backwards, even speeding up.

You heard the trainees cheering from far behind.

"KEEP UP OFFICIAL KEITH!!!" You mocked. Easily Getting to the camps before him. You had A lot of time to taunt so you did. You laid down and Acted sleep until Keith arrived. Keith was losing his shit so it gave the trainees time to arrive.

Soon as they arrived they all stopped they cheered loudly again. All amazed at what they just witnessed.

You acted to wake up when they calmed down.

"Damn Keith Took you long enough. I was started to think i ran Too fast and I reversed time a couple years. But looks like I only Left you in the dust."

Then everyone began to laugh. You turned this hell for others into a Great memory.

"Seriously To be honest. I'm not even mad." Keith Began. "But how Do you Run that fast??!! It's impossible."

"Don't worry about my speed just worry about how your going to provide Seconds For these people. Who you just made run for hours. Let alone provide For the whole week."

"You're Truly Not human. What are you???" Keith asked backing away a little.

"I'm Just a Kid who's using his rage about his dead Mother to fuel His dumb hobbies." You said Smiling a little.

Walking into your Cabin. You passed out on your bunk. Any no-one dared to wake you up especially after what you did for them. Everyone thought you deserved your sleep. Nethertheless you woke up pretty early. You gave Mikasa A little kiss on the cheek before whispering into her ear

"I bet The spaghetti last night tasted like shit."

You snickered a little and walked out the cabin. You sat down and meditated.

Time passed and everyone assembled outside. Keith announced that Today Would Be A Hand to hand Combat training day.

People were paired up into Groups of two. Of course You got paired with Mikasa Because You two were the best Two Trainees. You and Mikasa took turns disarming each other of A wooden knife.

"That was Amazing what you did last night." Mikasa said. " You exceeded Speeds of a Horse, Running backwards."

"Oh thanks. It was really nothing. Just a Fluke."

"Ow!!!"

You heard someone scream followed by a thud. You looked over Mikasa's shoulder to see Eren Getting slammed By a Girl with Yellow hair.

You laughed a little but got a little concerned when the girl Put Reiner on his ass also.

"Anyone else?" She asked.

Of course you had to do something about it.

"Why are you being so cocky?" You asked The Girl. (This is Annie if you don't know already)

"I'm not being cocky. I'm just better at hand to hand combat than anyone here." She replied.

"Not Really Your pretty mediocre to be honest.

"Oh yeah? Care to test your theory?"
She asked cracking A few knuckles.

"Gladly." you replied. Charging at her.

She Tried to do the same thing she did to Eren and Reiner. She kicked At your leg swiftly and It made A swoosh noise because of how fast she kicked. You jumped over her kick and faced behind her. In mid air you turned your body to the left Forcefully and Kicked at The girl with your right leg. She put up her forearm and Blocked it But the force still sent her back sliding a couple of yards. She dropped her arm lifelessly.

"Oh no. I over did it." you said running towards her fainting body. Catching her before she collapsed.

______________________________________
As fucking promised 1k words. Vote on this because it was awesome.