Love (Part 17) (Lemon)

Mikasa glided down a few seconds later stumbling softly.

"Pyxis wants to put Armins Plan into Action." She said

"Sounds Good. I'm guessing we'll execute it soon?" You replied.

"Yes. In a few hours. The elites are to rest up before the mission. That includes us." She said.

"What's the situation with the wall?" You asked her.

"The gate is completely kicked in... There's a few troops with cannons on top. They have set traps and defenses to slow the Titans so they can be easily taken out. It's under control but will be easier if the wall is sealed."

"Sounds good." You said putting your hands in your pockets.

"Listen (Y/N)... I'm glad you stood up for us, and that you cared so much that you were willing to kill a sixth of the Garrison." She said to you.

"It's okay. I love you guys." You replied to her smiling a bit.

"We should go rest. There's alot of vacant homes. We should find one to hold up in." Mikasa replied.

"What about Eren and Armin?" You asked her.

"They're going over the plan and assembling Teams."

"Okay" You said to Mikasa

Walking Rather than using your 3DMG it still wasn't long before you both found a completely vacant home.

You twisted the doorknob and the door creaked open. You both walked in closing the door behind you. It was a pretty small home. One bedroom, a kitchen, a living room, and a bathroom.

You took off your 3DMG Device after seeing Mikasa do so. And you both removed your straps. She also took off her belt which was keeping her shirt tuck. She removed her boots revealing her Black socks. You took off your boots also which had black socks under them.

You realized it was a work in progress home but it hadn't been moved into yet.

You both plopped in the same bed on your sides facing each other.

"What's the status of our relationship?" Mikasa Asked breaking the awkward silence.

"We're a couple." You said a little embarrassed.

Mikasa Smiled a little which was rare.

"I'm glad Armin saved you that day." She said.

"Me too."

Mikasa turned the other way and you spooned her wrapping your arms around her stomach. You placed your head on her face and her neck. You wanted to touch her breasts but you resisted.

Your crotch was against her butt and you really didnt think about it untill she started adjusting herself. The sensation from her rubbing against you slowly made your member erect. You tried to stop it but you couldn't stop your manly urges.

You were embarrassed hoping Mikasa didn't notice and if she did you hoped she didn't say anything about it.

By now it was buldging out of your pants and poking Mikasa in the butt. It was obvious she felt it but didn't say anything about it.

You could feel her hands fidgeting in a way. Then her shirt kind of lost its figure. You were still trying to figure out what was going on untill she grabbed your hands and placed them on her breasts which still was clothed by her bra. That made your erection harder. She moved your hands fondling them for you making circles in different directions.

Mikasa let out a Short, Cute moan. And it was surprising as you didn't know fondling was intense enough to make a girl moan. After a minute she must have wanted more stimulation. She removed her shirt and her bra and then removed her hands from yours. You got a feeling of them because now you didn't feel as if you were going to be interrupted.