Turned On(Part 15)

You were a Cat. And your friends were your kittens. It seemed as you couldn't do anything but try to keep them safe. Looking behind you you could see Mikasa Trading her gas canisters with Armin.

"I could Zip to HQ if gas is needed that much." You said confused.

"HQ was overrun... I tried to lead my own mini expedition to get it back... Oh God. I endangered everyone and when they needed me most I was about to give up on life." Mikasa said Changing from her more serious Tone to a Regretful one.

"Mikasa." Armin said with a Broken blade in his hands. "I'm going to keep this one. I don't want to be alive when I get devoured." Armin said Sounding Assure of his death.

You snatched the blade out of Armin's hand. You aimed the blade at the nearest titan which was a about a hundred yards away. Pulling your arm back with the force of a God you slung it forward.

As you flung the Blade the wind from the spinning of the blade Left a deep slice on a building before Cutting through the Titans eye and coming out the back of its head.

" I won't let you be killed Armin. You're a Third of what completes my life."

Armin began to tear up before wiping his face completely.

"Okay!" He said with enthusiasm.

"I need to speak with Mikasa for a second." You said to Armin and Connie. They both nodded understanding as you pulled Mikasa to the side.

"You okay? " You asked Mikasa.

"Yes. I'm fine." She replied sad from Erens Death.

"There's something I have to tell you. I have to be sure though first." You said.

"What is it?" She asked with the same Regretful tone.

"I have to be sure first." You said about to take off.

"Wait." She said grabbing your arm.

"If we don't see each other again I want to make sure this is the last thing we shared." Mikasa said before leaning in and Kissing you. It was Quick and you didn't have time to kiss back before she pulled away.

"You're not going to die and I'm sure as hell not going to."

"Just incase." Mikasa said Looking at the ground.

"It's about that Raging titan." You said. "It matches a theory I came to. I need to see some things." You said before taking off.

--------------Timeskip-----------
Unable to find Annie through all of that you retreated back to the source of the roars which was currently Killing Titans Around Mikasa, Armin and a few others.

They must have didn't spot you before you noticed the titan going after the titan that killed Thomas. Your eyes widened as you came to a realization.

Acting quickly You jumped off gassing up high making sure you were seen. You pulled your Blades from the shaft.Everyone there saw what you were doing and Screamed "Don't.

"Trust me!" You yelled. By now The rouge Titan had lost its arms with the Thomas Titan. You Used your gas as an accelerator to boost yourself down before you Took the life of the Thomas titan Cutting with such great speed and accuracy no blood came from Killing of the Titan at all.

Jumping off of the Thomas titan onto the Titan that you believed was Eren. You Gulped before beheading the titan Right above the neck. Barely Missing where Eren was.

"I knew it!" You said to yourself.

They group still couldn't see what happened untill you pulled Eren out of the collapsing Corpse of Erens Titan. You threw him off your shoulder before jumping off his titan. This time not landing so gracefully.

You dropped Eren right before you hit the ground and then rolled yourself tumbling onto your back. Then you stuck your thumb up signaling that you were okay.

"Holy shit. It can't be." some said. Mikasa was the first one to jump down and Hug Erens unconscious body. She looked as if she was checking for a heart beat before crying tears of joy.

You stood up and attempted to fire a line to the building they were standing in. But it had been damaged from the harsh fall you took as it didn't fire at all.

Armin jumped down and grasped Erens arm. Before crying himself.

You detached your 3DMG and it fell to the ground clunking. You had never been more determined to Harm a female before. As you jumped almost a full story onto the building. Without and reguard you stormed towards Annie. She backed up at the threat of your approach. Everyone could see what you were doing and tried to stop you.

You grabbed Annie at her collar and looked back at everyone.

"Back away." You said fiercely.

They didn't need you to tell them twice as they backed up.

"I'm starting to understand." You said to her into her ear.

"God You turn me on so much." She said whispering back." I love a man that dominates." She said Placing her hand near your Crotch area. You removed her hand Quickly and Pushed her deeper into the wall.

"I'll deal with you when it comes to it." You said releasing her."I don't know what ties you have to what happened Five years ago but now I'm more than Prepared to deal with The armored and Collosal Titan and I'm sure I can take you down too."

"When you're ready to leave that sad excuse of a Girlfriend. I'll be waiting for you." she said Seductively.

You Cringed in disgust and let her go.

_______________________________

A/N: I'll post the next chapter once this gets 60 votes . That's the new rule. How long it takes you guys to reach 30is on you. No 30 I won't publish anything.