Defending ( Part 14)

You and Mikasa had killed many Titans by now, as thirty long minutes had passed. Tired and swimming in sweat you both still performed at your best. At one point the Titans Ceased to come after the wall towards the citizens. This must have meant all of the abnormal Titans had been eliminated.

The hot steam coming from the decomposing Titans did not help with the sweat as you both took a seat on houses parallel from each other. At one point you both made eye contact and locked in. You stared into her Grayish Blue eyes tilting your head slowly.

Mikasa did the same using more concentration. She obviously saw something there that no-one else could. She proved this by tensing up a little and showing a face of mere ecstacy, blushing and turning her head half way through her blush. You noticed but didn't show any signs of knowing so.

Mikasa stood up signaling that the break was over.

" We have done all we could here for now." Mikasa said brushing some hair out of her eye. "We should go search for Eren and Armin."

"How are you looking gas wise?" You asked Mikasa tapping the side of your own tank.

"I should be able to last." She said. She had a worrysome look on her face and without words you both jumped off the rather tall homes and made a search for Eren, Slaughtering a few Titans who were idling.

A few minutes had passed and the Titans were still pouring in. There was no sign of Eren. You did although spot Armin in the corner of your eye. He had a thousand Yard stare, he was crying and he was on his knees. Beside him was an human arm.

Armin and Eren was assigned to the same squadron. You made a sharp turn towards him which gave of a drifting effect.

To avoid slamming into a home you placed your self at a vertical angle and used your right leg to boost yourself off. You did a frontflip and used that as resistance so you didn't go so far. You landed on your feet softly and slid your blades into the shaft.

"Armin!?! You okay? Where's Eren?!?" You asked Armin frantically not giving him a chance to answer, but it didn't matter because he didn't respond. He instead pointed at a bearded titan who had blood stain on the beard.

"No way..." You said widening your eyes. "No.." You said this time with a tear dribbling down your face. You snapped completely, eyes turning red. You pulled your swords fiercely and jumped off the building. You fired a rope to the closest building and used the gas with no reguard of running out. You had your chance and a clear shot.

You readied your arms wanting to strike with the force and speed of a thousand Tigers. But before you could a flash of lightning erupted before you and blew you back. You tried to use the little amount of gas you had to resist the blast but it was a futile attempt. As you lacked the gas. You were blown into the side of an house. Leaving a imprint of your body before you hit the hard dirt.

You groaned and clenched your stomach rolling around due to the pain. Your nose began to bleed due to the impact as a sign of light internal bleeding. After a few seconds of pain your regeneration ability which you were unaware of blasted in and you felt the pain eased away. You got up and looked around for the source of the lightning to be greeted with deafening roar.

You Ran frantically towards the source of the roar using your incredibly great speed. Before you reached the source you found a fellow comrade who had been killed by a titan. You took her gas which was surprisingly almost full. You loaded it into yours and dropped your current tanks. You used the gas and boosted yourself on top of a roof and got a clear sight of the situation.

Mikasa was on the ground while a titan was attacking another titan stomping it to death. Armin arrived to her rescue picking her up and zooming off to the nearest building. You also fired a hook and arrived to the building. You were also greeted by Connie Springer. Who asked everyone if they were okay.

Mikasa seemed to tune out Connie and made a blank face.

____________________________________

A/N: New rule. Once this passes 30 votes I'll post/ work on the next chapter.