What the fuck? (Part 4)(LEMON)

"I guess it's just you and me Mikasa." You said Looking at her

"Y-yeah." She said nervously. This was a first as mikasa was almost never nervous.

She got up and hopped on your bunk and sat by you.

"By any chance could you teach me how to pin a enemy?" She asked.

"Sure. It's really easy if you known the technique."

You both got up and Mikasa Got real close to you.

"Alright. Give me all you got. Put everything into one fluid motion."

Mikasa nodded her head and held her hand up and clenched it closed tightly. She pulled her arm back, then she shot it at you as if her fist were a gun. You grabbed her wrist, held her arm up and you quickly shuffled to her left side. With a Swift move you took your left leg and swept it across both of hers. You didn't want to hurt her so you made sure you pulled her up a bit before she landed softly on her back, you hopped on top of her, grabbed her arms and pinned her down.

"See? It's ea-"

Mikasa interrupted you by flipping around on you. Now you were being held down.

"You were saying?" She said.

You tried to move your arms but she was using her body weight to keep you down.

Then she leaned in and kissed you.

"I've kind ov been wanting to do that for a while." She admitted

"Wh-Why??" You asked confused.

"Listen (Y/N). I've had something for you for a while. Now was my best chance to Show you so I did."

She pushed you down and then attempted to get your clothes off. She could only maintain grabbing the hem of your shirt and pulling it off.

She stopped pinning you and grabbed you by your collar. She brought you close to her and she kissed you again. You then kissed back.

Mikasa then pulled off her shirt. Then she got down to her pants and pulled them down also. Once they pooled around her feet she stepped out of them and then she looked back at you. You could feel yourself getting Erect under your boxers. You attempted to hide it but you were sure Mikasa noticed it.

"Do you like what you see?" She said Seductively.

" Yes i do." You said Embarrassed to say.

Mikasa then made her way to you and purposely put her breasts in your face as she undid the hook. Practically letting her bare breasts suffocate you. As you pulled back gasping for air she pulled down your Boxers. Your member poped up like a jack in the box. She then began to pump with lengthy strokes. You grunted at her soft touch. You thought it was unfair that you were the only one receiving pleasure so you turned to her large breasts and began to suck on one. She tilted her head back and let out a quiet moan.

Fondling them around with them making her moan louder. It Was a couple of minutes before you felt yourself about to release. You were getting closer and closer until Eren and armin walked in with bags of bandages.

"What The-" Armin said

" Fuck?" Eren said finishing Armins Sentence.

Eren quickly closed the door.. Mikasas eyes widened before she quickly jumped off you. She got dressed and went into the bathroom and locked herself in. You got dressed and went to the door opening it.

"So I see the two love birds are expressing their feelings more than I expected." Armin said Laughing

"You guys Are Fucking Savage. We leave for 5 minutes and you both tried to fuck In our cabin."

You could only close your eyes and let out a tiny laugh.

You were feeling alot of things.Embarrassed that you were caught. Disappointed that you didn't actually loose your virginity. Mad that you didn't get to finish. And sad because you embarrassed Mikasa so bad that she resorted to locking herself in the bathroom.

(A/N): Alright that was what I had for you guys a somewhat lemon but I would like to let the story develop a bit before they go all the way.. Don't forget to vote and comment what you think thanks for reading.