Ye (Part 12)

(spoiler if you haven't finished season one)

You shook Annie's Face but she stayed unconscious. You became a little hectic. Her arm Was Broken. But it wasn't noticeable. Before people could crowd around you picked her up bridal style and jumped as high as you could which was a couple of meters. You kept Annie in your arms feeling bad that you hurt her so badly. When you landed on top of a tall chapel you set her down. Her arm Had steam coming out of it and You looked a little confused. You didn't kick her that hard. You grabbed her lifeless arm and You could feel her bone Healing. It was regenerating at high speeds, impossible speeds. You then had a Flash back to some teaching you learned.

"The titan Has Quick Regenerative powers. Emitting steam to repair itself at incredibly high speeds. The nape is the only way to destroy a titan." The flash Back professor said.

"Could she be a titan?" You asked yourself. No.. No that's impossible. But wait.. . If she had the power to Turn into a titan at will... That would explain the colossal titan. The colossal titan could be a human... With the power to Shift back and forth at will.."

"Hahah..."You laughed to yourself.

"I'm thinking to much..." You said rubbing your head.

You thought it was wrong to accuse her if being such a thing after knocking her unconscious. Annie woke up A little fast, eyes shooting open.

"Sorry about your arm." You said Rubbing yours.

"Oh.. Its fine. I underestimated you." she said getting up using her Broken arm with ease.

"Your arm... I broke it. How is it useab-"

Annie's POV|1ST Person

"He's very observant... It's not too long before he figures out what i am. I had to delay him. Make him forget about this situation..."

I pulled a pill out my pocket that was supposed to make one unconscious if i should use it on one.I couldn't Take any chances I secretly popped the pill into my mouth and then Quickly i Grabbed Y/N by the Collar and pulled him to me. I then made his lips meet mine. At first he looked uncomfortable and not ready for the situation and he tried to pull back but i kept a strong grip on his collar. I then pushed the pill into Y/N's mouth and forced him to swallow it. I let go of his collar and he stumbled until he collapsed.

"Sorry Cutie but that secret can't be known yet."

Before jumping off the ledge i turned back around and smiled.

___________________________

Best i can do for right now I'm really busy with school work and even now i got a five page essay to write.