The Savagery (Part 7)

You awoke in a court house. You've been here watching someone else go to trial and it was kinda fun watching the evil suffer. But now that you were on the other side of the gates it wasn't that fun. Your arms were in chains behind you locked to a pole. You struggled to get your knees from under your butt. You sat legs crossed and finally looked up at the people.

"Erm..... Hi?"

"(Y/N). It was reported that you recently stabbed a man to death. The judge Roared

" Mhm." You said not listening

"Do you think this is a game?!! I will have you executed!!!"

" I believe I could claim self defense."

"How??!!! You straight stabbed him to death. Hitting vital points! There's no way that wasn't the slaughtering of a man"

"He threatened to kill my Friends and Rape my girlfriend after he was done with me."

"Captain Levi. Beat the truth out of him." The judge pointed his gavel down the dark stone hall. Then emerged a Guy who looked serious. His haircut eyes and face and even his Outfit was serious.

He approached you and grabbed your head. Then he sent his knee flying towards your face. You head butted his knee forcing it back. And swept him off his feet while sitting down.

"Your gonna need more skill than that. Captain Levi."

He got up and let out a sudden growl before attacking again. You Anticipated his attack which was obviously to the face and dodged it. You picked the lock with a paperclip that you found on the floor and broke loose and stood up.

"If your gonna fight Fight like a man." You got in your stance and watched as Levi did the same.

He pulled out a Butterflyknife and Spun it a few times before holding it stiffly. You were about to battle a Captain and this captain was the best of the best.

______________________________________

Alright sorry it was somewhat short but I absolutely wanted to get it out soon as possible. Don't forget to vote on this fam.