Colossal Titan (Part 13)

You were awoken by a large boom that almost jolted you awake. You stood and was dizzy but someone had outfitted you with 3D manovouring gear. You remembered the situation before you were forced unconscious and realized Annie probably had did this. Snapping back into reality you looked up at the wall and just like 5 years ago that same titan was there about to kick in the wall.

Anger took over you and you became pissed you fired your left rope at the wall and went to the top you passed a few houses before reaching the wall and you fired up and pressed the Gas and was shot up. You spun in a circle and saw you and Eren were the only two in action. You fired a hook onto the Titans Face but before you could press the gas you were stopped by someone's voice.

"Stand Down Y/N!" You turned your head slightly and couldn't find the source of the voice. You focused back on the titan at hand and pressed the gas you were shot forward past the titan and swiftly you turned around and fired a hook at the back of the Titans head. You looked to your right and you and Eren were on the same page.

The titan Let out a burning Vapor or gas. It was hot and it forced Eren back. You on the other hand were still in a Crazed state and Didn't care for the burning. You slid your Handle into the sword slot and pulled out nothing.

"She knew, Annie. She plotted this. She is a titan and this titan in front of us is a Human. That's why she slipped me that pill Hoping it would keep me Sleeping until the day was over But she loaded my 3DMG if i got into a shaky situation. Fuck. She played me."

You instead pulled out a Pocket knife and launched yourself towards the Titans Nape. You Tore through the flesh but it wasn't enough to kill the titan. The titan then Released stronger gas that forced you back. Eren Fought through it and with both swords he sliced through only the vapor as the titan has Disappeared. You fired a Line at the wall launched yourself back up.

"Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck!"

You yelled punching the wall. You fell to your knees and hands and started to cry of frustration.

Someone put their hand on your shoulder while you did so.

"I had him... I fucking had him I had no blades. I Couldn't tear deep enough..."

"It's alright Y/N you did more than we Could have now we know who to Deploy if he ever comes back."

You stood back up wiping your tears and straightened up.

"Right now we need to take out The Titans in the wall."You said. "Assemble Groups. I'm sure they put Mikasa in the back to defend the citizens I need to go back with her. There I should perform at my best. Also My friends. Stay alive you guys are dear to me."

Before jumping off Christa grabbed your arm.

"I thought you needed swords" she said handing you blades.

You smiled and nodded taking the blades and equipping them onto your Handles.

You then jumped off and sped to the back off the walk taking out any titan on the way.

You had reached the back of the wall and Mikasa Wasn't there yet but there were alot of citizens waiting to get into the next wall. A wealthy man was trying to get all of his Wealth past the wall on a carriage.

Then a Titan approached. A Unusual one. It was running and it looked as if it took some Cocaine. Citizens had Began to scream and yell in fear. You took off And Caught a Glimpse of Mikasa Heading towards the titan also. You Glided at Your top speed towards the titan and cut it's Leg off and it tripped into the air. You flew back to Mikasa and side by side you both hooked onto the Titans Nape and Sped towards it. You both cutting at the same time cut the Titans head off completely and it rolled by its body.

You and Mikasa Landed on the Titans back and you spoke to the wealthy man.

"Screw the money let the fucking people in."

"Hell no This is all i have." He replied.

"If you continue after we count to Three I will sever your head from your body. You possess a threat to these other people's safety." Mikasa said With that blank face that could strike fear into the devil.

"One, tw-" You were interrupted by his yelling.

He Called the carriages back and the people were able to get into the next wall.

"This is terrible. That wasn't even a fraction of how many people are here." You said shaking your head.

"We should go looking for people. Some may be trapped in their house." Mikasa said to you.

"No. We can't this Our post and we must defend it Captain Erwin Is counting on us." You said fiercely.

"They put us here because there is easy access to gas and swords and we are the most skilled." She replied.

___________________________________

A/N: 880 words guys pretty good just getting this out tbh.