I'll Kill You (Part 16)

After letting the aroused Annie go you walked back to the large hole in the building that led outside. Eren, Mikasa, and Armin were no longer where they were before. You quickly thought about where they could be as this was a moment of seriousness.

"I was only Speaking to Annie for two minutes!!! Fuck!"

You suited yourself with a new 3DMG set which was full of gas and blades.

You jumped out the building and gassed high finding your friends backed into a corner of the wall. You arrived and stepped down gracefully.

"ARE YOU MAN OR ARE YOU A TITAN!?"

You heard the words come from a captain. You turned around to the Captain. Then you saw it. your friends were being threatened while they were backed into a corner. They were surrounded by two dozen troops along with A Cannon.

"What do you mean?!" The conscious Eren shouted back.

"We have numerous Witnesses saying you emerged from a titan. This makes you the enemy!" He shouted back at him.

"We should kill him while he's still in human form!" A Troop suggested.

Mikasa stepped forward with that blank emotionless face.

"If anyone harms Eren I will make sure you all suffer Brutal deaths." Mikasa said drawing her blades.

You felt invisible as you were not being Included in this situation.

"That's Cadet Mikasa Captain! It would be a large loss to have her killed. Along with (Y/N) Sir. He's the best soldier We've had in Decades."

The part where Mikasa getting"slain" pissed you off.

"I'M HUMAN!" Eren replied to the captain.

"Fire on my command" The captain said raising his hand.

Mikasa?" You said with anger. You let the anger subdue you and take you over. "You think you'll kill Mikasa or my friends?" You asked.

"I'm just letting you know." You said with your eyes Turning a Flush crimson red. "I'll Kill every single last one of you. You said with a bit of a snarl.

This was not you. This was your anger completely acting. Your calm and collected self was forced to the back.

You then began to laugh. Or more of a giggle. Swaying back and forth.

This was frightening to everyone but sadly it backfired. As they now considered you as an enemy.

"Fire!" The captain yelled.

In almost a flash Eren matched your speed when you were fighting and yanked you back. He Bit his finger, Hard. The same Lightning That you experienced earlier It flashed again. Except it didn't harm or blow you back. Erens titan appeared. Only the top half though.

It acted as a shield against The cannon ball and it was successful. You were amazed at how quickly they were to turn on their own kind. The captain and everyone else was shocked. You were shocked too. You completely Ignored everything as you were trying to figure out how things led up to this and what you should do next.

Then you heard the captain say "Prepare for another shot."

That's when you exploded. Realizing your promise to the captain.

Armin turned a new leaf. Using compromise to try to convince him. Talking about How they could use Eren as a weapon to kill other Titans.

Captain Woermann was not convinced as he said to prepare for another attack.