Debriefing (Part 10)

You couldn't give up the fanboy like request. You walked outside with Marco and you Were gonna use one of the test dummies.

"Try Not to piss yourself." You said Smiling.

You walked backwards from The dummy until you was About 40 yards away. You planted your foot and Blasted dirt behind you as you took off. You tried something new. Making your Bodies image Lag a little so it would look like you were teleporting side to side. Which was quite amazing. When you were in range you took A momentum spin Before sending the dummy over a cabin.

When your punch connected it Made a Ripple like wind movement move around you. That's where the wave punch came from. Marco was clearly over there Pissing his pants. Okay maybe not but he was still pretty fucking amazed. You walked by him and gave him a pat on his shoulder. Basically saying " Stay On my good side." It wasn't long before Mikasa Returned to you.

"He Confessed to me." Mikasa said.

"What did ya tell him?"

"No Of course. There's only one person I can be with."

"You could have let him down easy."

"Going easy isn't how we survive." Mikasa replied.

She gave you a light kiss on the cheek and went upon her business. You blushed lightly and walked To the Main Cabin For Some Debriefing.

_____________________________________

Sorry I have to cut thus Short but I'm confused. I need information on exactly what happened when The wall was breached the second time. Whoever can Give the most Detailed Explanation Can Have an addition in my book. And don't get it Straight from Wikipedia or something I won't take that.