Why are there naruto characters in my house?

name: Candace Lynn Miller aka cherry 

Age: 13 

Looks: short red hair, blue eyes, not to skinny, nor to fat. Loves to wear dark clothing. 

Likes: anime, singing danceing 

Hates: something's.

But in anime form 

Looks: long red hair, blue eyes, where's a tight black shirt with a fish net under shirt, shorts of any color. Ninja tools in a pouch on her right leg and a sword attached to her back. 

How it happen.

I sighed as I walked home. My red hair all in a mess. Some idiot started a food fight in the lunch room. I had mashed potatos in my hair plus corn. 

It didn't take me ling to get home, only 15 mins that's all. 

I walked up to my home and reached for the door handle when a chill went up my spine. I looked back to see if anyone was behind and no one was.

I open the door only to see blood everywhere. My eyes widen as I fall back words. I was frighten. I didn't know what was going on or what was happening. I got back up and looked inside as I say three body's on the floor. 'no! Not my family.' I thought as I heard voices in the back bed rooms.

"I thought I heard the door open." "then go cheak it." there where two voices. I opened the closit that held the jackets and hid there. Foot steps past by me. 

"well, the door is open, milord." it was a man. I looked up to see if I could see some of the mans looks. I couldn't believe my eyes of who I saw. The man that I was looking at had silvery hair, with glasses on. 'K-Kabuto!' I yelled in my mind. I backed up to the back of the wall.

"she should be home soon too, milord." Kabuto said. I heard another foot set of steps coming. 

"then we shall wait, Kabuto. Or she can come out of her hiding spot." it was a snake like voice I was shaking. 'no! No, it can't be! Orochimaru!' I was freaking out. 

' how are there two naruto characters in my house!' I thought. I looked up to see two snake like eyes looking at me. I froze, I was in a trans, or more like a genjutsu.

I saw my own death by his hands. After I blinked I was laying on the floor a little bit of blood coming out. The door of the closet opened and a hand grabbed my shirt. They toke me out and threw me on the wooden floor.I blinked and slowly got up. 

"well, well. This little thing is to destroy me?" orochimaru said as he toke a kunai out. I looked up at him as my world suddenly started going black. All I can remember now is a pain in my chest, and a evil laugh.

__________________________________________________________________ 

please tell me how I did. I wrote this story a long time ago on quizilla but it got deleted.