Ch 34 you came!?

I was next to the container that held sasuke. I got up and tried to open it, but it was chakra sealed. "damn!" I looked behind me to see naruto fighting kimimaru. I frowned as I knew what was going to come. I shook my head as I still tried to open it.

Suddenly this purple smoke started to come off the container. My eyes widen as I jumped backed. I knew sasuke was finally coming out, but not the way we want to. "finally, the wait is over. This is our first step toward lord orochimaru's design." kimimaru told us as the container blew up. Standing where it was, was sasuke. My eyes widen in fear as I looked at him. All I can see was his back, but what I could see was sasuke with longer black/purplish hair. As sasuke stood up, he looked at his hands and started to laugh.

I remember that laugh back in my world when he relised he was powerful. "hey, sasuke!" naruto yelled. I looked over at naruto. "naruto." I said. Naruto kept yelling at sasuke telling him we can go home. I shook my head, sasuke wasn't the sasuke we know anymore.

Sasuke started to jump away, and naruto was about to follow him. But got stopped by kimimaru. "good-bye." he said. I ran to them and kicked kimimaru the same time Lee did. I stood up straight and smiled. "Lee!" "bushy brow?" naruto asked. I hugged Lee. "so it worked, your healed." Lee smiled and nodded. "yep." I looked back at naruto. "go, I'll be with you soon to stop sasuke." he nodded and left.

I looked at Lee and smiled. "this is going to be fun." I said. I then felt someone behind me. I looked only for Lee to kick kimimaru back again. "ok, I'm going to stop talking now" I said and pulled out my sword. 

Lee nodded and we both ran at kimimaru. He toke out his spine and made it into a sword. I smirked as my sword clashed with it. "lighting style: body shoke!" lighten went from my hand to my sword to his sword to his body. It shocked him but he was still standing.

My eyes widen. "that should have sent him to the ground at least." I said. Lee ran at him and punched and kicked. Suddenly he stopped. "wait, I need to take my medicine." my eyes went really wide. "wait, Lee! That's not your medicine!" I yelled, but was to late. He downed th sake. I hit my face as I remember in my world he gets loopy when he had sake.

I staid near the trees as I never wanted to get close to Lee when he was drunk. I then ran. Lee had gotten himself stuck and about to get hurt. "lee!" I yelled as I ran to him as fast as I could. Suddenly Lee and kimimaru was pushed back, by sand? I looked where Lee landed and smiled. "gaara!" I yelled as I ran to him. He looked at me and made a smile. We hugged. I had missed him so much. After all I am his girlfriend.

I looked over at kimimaru to see him wipping some blood away from his lips. I looked back at Gaara. "he uses his bones as weapons." he nodded and made a sand shield around us. Kimimaru had shot the tips of his fingers at us.

"I see what you mean." Gaara said as he sent sand at kimimaru. I stood there as Gaara and Kimimaru fought. Lee and I watched as Gaara ingulfed Kimimaru in a block of sand. They thought he was done for. I then remembered his curse mark. "Both of you look out!" I yelled as a spine bone went for Gaara. I shielded him with my sword, only for it to break. I glared at Kimimaru as he was transformed into his curse mark form. 

This toke longer to battle. After a while kimimaru made thewhole ground turn into didnt bones poking out. Gaara lefted sand under us. I was hugged Gaara as we flew up into the air. "We should be save." Lee said. I looked behind Gaara and gasped as Kimimaru came out of one of the bones.

"You dont know nothing. Lord orochimaru gave me more then any of you would know." he went to attack, but stopped. He died then and there. Gaara was shaking. I hugged him and he hugged me back. He lowered us to the trees and we sat there.

"Gaara, im glad you came." he smiled. "same here." he kissed my cheek. Lee smiled. "But I got to go." He nodded. "Go after him and bring him back to his home." Said. I smiled and ran to where Sasuke and Naruto are, the Valley of the End.