Ch 31 don't stoop to their level

i sat in a tree. I was waiting for sasuke and Kakashi to stop talking."sasuke" he looked up at Kakashi. "forget about revenge, it's not the way to go." he said as he let sasuke go and left. Sasuke glared at him as Kakashi left. "yeah right." he said as he stood up.

He was about to leave, but a voice stopped him. "we know what you want sasuke." I glared at them as they came out of the shadows. The sound four. Sasuke looked back and glared at them. He glared at them. He didn't know who they are, but I did.

"who are you?" I jumped down. "they are the sound four." I said with hate. Sakon smirked. "ah, candace. Orochimaru has talked a lot about you." I glared at him. "I'm sure he has." I said. "who are you?" sasuke said again. Sakon smirked. "like candace said we ate the sound four. And we are here to take you to orochimaru." said Tayuya. I glared at her. "you are taking no one." I said and sasuke ran at them.

"sasuke, your no match for them!" I yelled as I watched them fight. I felt something pull me back. It was spider webs. "kidamaru!" I yelled as I toke out a kunai and put some of my chakra in it to cut the web. I jumped backed from him. He chuckled. "so, orochimaru-sama was right, you do know everyone's name." he said as he started chewing more web.

I threw a kunai at him,he dodge it. All six of us fought. Sasuke fell to the ground, he was holding his shoulder. His curse mark spread over his body. I was next to him. My mark was hurting. I felt it pulse and started to spread over my body.

"seems like both of your marks are working good. But to get more power you would have to come with us. Make your mind up tomorrow night." sakon said with a smirk. I glared at them as they jumped away. I looked at sasuke. "I know what your going to do." I said as I made the mark go back into my body.

He just glared at me as he walked away. I went to my home. I had to get ready for the next night to stop him!

(thank you everyone that has loved my stories.)