Ch 7 " it's a trap"

kabuto smiled at us. Naruto and Sakura smiled. "kabuto, what are you doing here?" naruto asked. I slapped my head, 'man he is a nuckle head.' I thought as kabuto rubbed the back of his neck.

"hehehe, I'm lost really." he said.

We decided that he could tag alone, but I was aginist it. I sighed as I was ahead them all. Kabuto was telling why we shouldn't open the scrolls. "Candace, did you know about this?" sakura asked me. I nodded keeping my head straight. Naruto was laughing as how nothing could scare him. We all heard something move. Naruto threw a kunai at it, and it was a giant centipede.

I sighed as how he was an idiot. We kept walking. I stopped and looked around.

"what's wrong?" sasuke asked me. I toke my sword out. "I knew it. It was a trap. We are in a genjutsu!" I yelled as I felt something grap my foot. It was a rain ninja. I slashed my sword at him, a clone.

"get ready, here they come." kabuto yelled as he slashed some. I kept going on.

"hey naruto want to make this a change to see who destroys the most?" he smirked as he nodded.

"fine with me" I laughed as we went wild. I kept fighting as every one else did too. We all started to pant. They just keep coming. I sigh streched my back as I went back to fighting. My team just looked at me.

"where does she get the energy?" kabuto asked my team. They just shrugged their shoulder. They came back into fighting. After some hours, we killed them and got their scroll. Yes it was a earth scroll just what we needed. "so, candace how many did you get? I got 190." said naruto with a happy look. I smirked. "how about 291" o told him. His jaw dropped, so did the rest of my team. Kabuto smiled as he clapped my back. "Great job." I slapped his hand off me. I glared at him.

"Don't. Touch. Me." I growled as we finally made it to the tower where his team mate where.

"well, see you guys later." they left into the tower as we did the same. We entered and saw a saying on the wall. We read it over and over. "sasuke, naruto. Open the scrolls at the same time." I told them they looked at me weird. I rolled my eyes. "just do it!" I yelled and they nodded as they opened the scroll a white smart came out of the scrolls. A person apreeded and it was iruka. I smiled as he told us we pasted the second exam. I also told him about me, but he said kakashi already told him. I nodded and smiled.

In the other room with kabuto.

Kabuto and his team entered the room. A man was lending on the wall. "well, how was she and him?"

It was orochimaru. Kabuto smirked. "sasuke is still young, but Candace. Sir, you picked the right one for your next body. She fought with so much stamina. She doesn't get tried quickly, and I saw not pain in her eyes. She muct have taken the pain into her body." kabuto said. Orochimaru smirked. "I knew she was a good choice." he said as he looked at a ninja info card, with my info on it.

My life in the naruto worldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara