Ch 10. Training with Tsunade

I woke up the next day. I smiled as I was going to train with Lady Tusnade. I changed clothes I was wearing a tight black shirt with black shorts. Tsunade was already awake and having tea. "candace, are you a medical ninja.?" she asked me. I nodded my head. "I've learned a little by watching you in my world, all I know is to stop bleeding and keep the heart pumping." she nodded.

&first we will start with taijutsu." she said. I smiled as I got in my stance. It was like nejis, but my hands closer to my body. She came at me and dodge all her punches and kicks. I threw my own at her and got her in the rib cage, making het fly back. "lady Tsunade!" shizune and I yelled as we ran to her. "I'm sorry milady. I didn't know my own strength." I told her. She sat up and smiled. Shizune started to heal her ribs. "candace, I see myself in you. That was a very good hit." she told me as she ruffled my hair. I smiled as shiuzne was done.

We toke a brake of taijutsu after 3 hours. I sat down on the ground, panting. I toke the water bottle and poured the water over my head and hair. Tsunade and Shizune where talking. Tonton sat by me. I smiled at her and petted her. Tsunade stood in front of me. "candace, I think it's time to teach you haw to summon." I smiled as I jumped up. "cool. I know you can summon, milady same with Jiraiya, and orochimaru." I said. She smirked. "yep, just like me." I laughed.

It midnight and I was still tring to summon something. Tsunade was laying by a tree watching me. "once more!" she yelled. I nodded as I bit my thumb and formed the hand signs. I pressed them on the ground and a white poof of smoke came formed and a baby dragon sat there. I made a small smile. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "so, dragons is whst you can summon. Nice." she said as I smiled and fell forward and fainted..

I woke up a week later. I yawned as I sat up. "your finally awake. You where asleep for a week." shizune said. I was shocked I was asleep that long. I ate something and smiled. "I've got to go pack. I got to get back to konoha. Thank you for everything milady, shizune." I told them as I slinged my bag over my shoulder. They smiled as we hugged and I left.

Toke me a day to get there. I still had two whole months, what am I going to do. 'oh, I can go see how naruto is doing!' I thought as I ran to the village with a smiled on my face.