Ch 33 we move out! And battle!

shikamaru looked at me."who?" I smiled as we ran to narutos house. I had to tell him. Sasuke was narutos best friend. If anyone could try to stop sasuke it was naruto. I pounded on his door. It slowly opened up. Naruto looked at us. "what?" I looked down with a frown. He got the message. "I can't beileve him." he said as he went to get changed.

After a while of getting our team. It was made up of me, shika, naruto, neji, choji, Kiba and akamaru. Lee was there telling us he would have gone if he wasn't sore. The surgery on him was a success. We nodded at each other and started to go back sakura stopped us. "naruto, please bring sasuke back." she begged him. I looked down. She was crying. He gave her a thumbs up. "sure thing." and we were off.

We jumped over branch over branch. "candace." I looked at shikamru. "you already know how this is going to play out huh?" I nodded and stopped, they followed. "yes. There are four of them. Sakon, and his brothe ukon, kidamaru, Tayuya, and jirobo." I said they nodded waiting for me to continue. "each of them has a curse mark like me." I said showing it to them. "it holds much power. We need to defeat them before they use it." they nodded and once again we where off.

It didn't take long for us to find them. We had a plan but it didn't go well. Jirobo had us in a eatch dome prison. "Kiba." he looked at me. "fang over fand." he nodded and him and akamaru used their attack. It weaken the Walls. "choji, expansin jutsu." he nodded as he smiled. He grew to a large size, braking the dome. 

jirobo glared at us. "how did you?" he then looked at me. "of course, candace should know how to defiant my mutate." he said. Choji looked at us. "I'll take him, you guys go." we nodded. We started to run to get the others. I staid back. "choji!" I yelled. "he looked over at me. "we'll be waiting for you, my friend." he smiled and nodded.

As we ran I knew he was using those pills. "neji!" he looked at me. "your battle is coming up." he nodded slowly as we saw one of them kidamaru. "my fight, huh." he said. I nodded. He staid as we ran to sakon and Tayuya. I looked back, in my world I tried so hard not to cry for neji.

I wipped my eyes of the tears. Naruto saw this but didn't say anything. We were getting closer. "guys, we need a plan to get the container away from them." I said. They nodded as we stopped and made a plan.

We talked about the plan and nodded. I smirked as this was going to so work. As we ran naruto and kiba went in front of the two. As sakon went to attack shika and I grabbed the container. We backed flipped over sakon and tayuya. "team work." I said and smirked. Suddenly sakon ran toward me but kiba pushed me out and battled sakon. Only for them to go over the side of a cliff to a river. I looked down to see them ok.

I grabbed the container only to be picked up with it. "what are you doing here. Orochimaru-sama is going to be mad!" tayuya yelled. I knew who it was. I looked back at who picked me up. "kimimaru." he looked down at me. "you must be the one orochimaru-sama speaks off so fondly. Candace." he said.

I was about to say something but was silenced by wind hitting my face. He was running. "orochimaru-sama wants sasuke and you. So I will bring both." I glared at him as I tried to get out of his grip. "let me go!" I yelled. We had reached a field. I was dropped on my ass and glared up at him. I felt some powerful chakra. I looked over my shoulder and saw naruto. He saw me and smiled

I smiled to as I went to get up and run. But kimimaru put the container that held sasuke in my arms. I made a ew face as I put it down. Sasuke gems but I hold to make sure sasuke was ok.