Ch 14 the finals match 1

after two months after the slumber party it was time for the finals.

But I went to the hospital. I wanted to see Lee one more time. As I steped down the hall way, I could see sand on the floor. I had forgot about gaara coming here and trying to kill Lee.

I stopped at the door as gaaras sand was over Lee. "don't!" I yelled at him. He turned around and saw me.

"cherry, don't stop me." he turned back around to kill Lee. I was about to stop him, when naruto came in and punched him in the face. When gaara got hit, I saw shikamaru in the back doing the same. 'shadow jutsu.' I thought.

Gaara held where he got hurt, and so did shika. "what where you thinking of doing to bushy brow!?" naruto yelled. Gaara glared at them or more us. "I wanted to kill him." I sighed. "gaara, listen to your self. You are not a monster. Stop listening to the shikaku." I yelled. Naruto and shika looked at me. 'how does she know?' shika thought.

In gaaras head. 'she's lying. She's afraid of you because you ARE a monster.' it was the shikaku talking to gaara. I glared at gaara. "gaara, leave. I know you wanted to kill Lee. But there is four of us, right guy sensei." I said as I looked over at the door. He nodded as he walked in. Gaara held his head. I knew he was in pain, and I wanted to heal it.

Garra stared to leave as he did he turned around. "I'll kill all of you." he said as he left. I sighed as I fell to the floor. Shikamaru and naruto ran to me. "you are, candace?" I nodded. "yes, it just takes a lot of me when I'm doing a jutsu."

They looked at me. "what do you mean?" I giggled as I stood up. "I'll yell you when you are older." I said as I left the hospital.

After our little episode we all went to the arena.

Naruto, and sasuke hvaent shown up yes, and it was just me, Shino, gaara, shikamaru, temari, kankuro, and neji. We could see all different lords and lady's coming from all over.

I looked at the gate hoping naruto would show up. 'come on where are you naruto.' I thought. As the sensei was about to start, naruto crashed though the gate. "I'm here, I'm here!" he yelled. I smiled as I stood next to him. "where were you?" I whispered. He gave a cheeky grin. "konohamaru helped me get here." he whispered back. I shoke my head. As the sensei started he show us a piece of paper. It was

Naruto v.s neji

Gaara v.s Saskue

Shikamaru v.s. Temari, and who ever won would fight me.

Kankuro v.s Shino.

I looked at the sheet again. I would have to fight temari, great.

As the first match began I watched naruto and neji. I looked up the stands to see if I could see lord hyuga. I saw him and hinatas little sister. Lord hyuga looked at me. I looked back at the field. He knew I knew something.

As the match begain. I could see neji use the byakugan. I shook my head as he and naruto fought. I don't know how long it toke, but it toke a while. Naruto and neji kept taking about faypte, failur and family.

I saw neji takes his head band of, so everyone could see the Mark the main branch left on him. I didn't like their rules, none at all.

As they fought I could see in the stands anbu. I glared at one, I knew it was him. I then looked up over to where hokage and the Kazekage where. 'I can't believe I will be here for everything.' I thought as I heard clapping. I looking down to see naruto running around. He had just one. ' great, I'm missed narutos big match, oh well. I already knew what happen.

Next would be shikamaur v.s temari.