Ch 19 a away to his heart.

I woke up after I fainted. I looked to my right, naruto was fighting gaara.

Gaara has turn into the smaller version of shikaku. I sat up. I felt a hand on my stomach. I looked over and saw Saskue.

I smiled at him. "I'm good." he shook his head. "why did you do it? Why did you help me?" I smiled as I stood up. "Because you are one of my friends, even if I hate you in the future." I told him as i looked over at the two. i made my angry face as I ran over to naruto and went to punch gaara.

As my fist went up to punch gaara, he caught it and brought me up close to his face. "Candace! Why do you care about me. After all I am a monster." He said. i growled as i tried to get my hand back. "No, you are the monster, shukaku, not gaara. I love him." I told him. he smirked as he crushed my hand. My eyes went wide as I screamed in pain. Gaara laughed as he went to throw me, as he tried to, I head butted him. he grabbed his face as i jumped back.

Naruto jumped back next to me. "Naruto, summon." he looked at me. "Are you crazy?" he asked me. I glared at him. "Summon, I cant." I told him as i showed him  my hand. he nodded as he did the hand signs and pushed them on the ground, and a small poof of smoke showed and cleared only to show a small frog named Gamakichi. i smaked my head and screamed in pain, as it was my broken hand.

Gamakichi yawned. "whats up? what do you need?" I saided as I saw Gaara coming this way. "MOVE!" I yelled as I pushed them out the way. Gaara had grabbed my broken hand and broke my arm. I bit my lips so i didnt yell. He smirked. "Now you are totally useless, since you cant fight." He said as he let me go as naruto hit him in the back of his head.

I feel on the branch. I crawled away as I felt a earth quake. I looked up in horror. Gaara had transformed into the shukaku.  sand went around naruto as shukaku tried to used sand coffen on him, but in the last second, he summoned Gamabunta. I smiled as I stood up and jumped up to them. "hello." I said.  Gamabuntas eyes looked up at me. "Who are you?" I smiled as i stared to heal my hand. "A friend, chief toad." He nodded.

We talked about what was wrong. Gamabunta and shukaku fought over and over. Gaara used a jutsu where he fell asleep. "NAruto, we need to wake him up." Naruto nodded as they transformed into the nine tailed fox. they bit the shukaku I ran with naruto to wake him up.

We got cought in the sand. I was to far, but naruto wasnt and head butted gaara. He woke up. We where flew back ontop of the trees. Gaara glared at Naruto, as Naruto did the same. The jumped, fist ready and hit eachother. They both fell to the ground. I ran after Naruto. Naruto was slowly making his way to gaara. "Get away from me!" Gaara yelled. Naruto was crying. "I was like you, alone, sad, depersed, alone. but there where people, my friends." Gaara finally relised that friends, make a person strong. Gaara looked at me. I was holding my arm. he frowned as he knew he caused the pain. 

"Gaara." he looked at me. "I care about you." His eyes widen as his cheeks turned pink. I smiled as temari and kankuro showed up. "Take him, and be good siblnes ok." they nodded as they left. I soon fell over, dead tried. I smiled as i knew i got to his heart.

When I woke up I was in the hospital, I looked around and naruto and sasuke where asleep. my arm was bandaged up. I sighed as we lost some great people today.