Ch 24 "she's Tsunade!"

We where walking to another town. Jirayia says that we got a lead to where lady Tsunade is. I smiled as I couldn't wait to see her again. As we kept walking I knew that a sannin battle of all three of them was going to happen. I closed my eyes, just thinking how the past is repeating it self. "candace, look out!" I heard naruto yelled. I opened my eyes, but to late I hit a light post. "ow!" I screamed as I held my forehead. The two of them shook their heads and laughed. "shut up!" I yelled.

We had made it to another town in two days. I yawned as jirayia talked to a man about info while naruto and I practice more on the rasengan. Naruto almost had it down. But for me, I master it, well, some of it any way, hehehe.

We left the bartender and the bar, they said tsunade was still in town. 'if she's still here, so is he' I thought as I gripped my hands tight. We walked into a restaurant. This town was to have a castle that brot in lists of people, but when we got into town it was destroyed. I shook my head. We heard laughter. Jirayia and I looked to the right only to see tsunade look at us. "JIRAIYA! CANDACE!" "TSUNADE!" we yelled.

We sat with tsunade and shizune. I toke a drink of me water as I knew this wasn't going to end up good. "so, what are you three here for?" tsunade asked as she toke a swig of beer. Jiraiya looked up at her. "the leaf council has assigned you as fifth hokage." I smiled as the three of them gasped, naruto chocked on the fish he was eating. I slapped his back and gasped for air. "thanks." I giggled.

Tsunade shook his head. "thanks but no thanks." she said as she toke another swing of sake 

Naruto looked at tsunade. "she's to be hokage? How can she be hokage if she is nothing like the third? She is just a gambling, alcoholic women." naruto yelled. Tsunade slammed her hands on the table. "want to take this out side, kid." she asked they both nodded.

All five of us went out side. I stood next to Jirayia and Shizune. Tsunade showed one finger. "this is all it takes to end you.". Naruto glared as he toke out a kunai and ran at her. Tsunade spinned around and toke the kunai out and hit hit headband off, this made naruto skid back. He sat on the ground and saw the kunai and headband fall next to him. I shook my head. 'naruto, you are gonna learn not to mess with a sannin' I thought.

Tsunade looked at naruto. "why do you respected the hoisted so much, boy." she asked. Naruto pointed his thumb to him. "because I'm going to be hokage, that's my nindo, my ninja way." tsunade was shocked. Naruto toke this to attack with a rassengan. Tsunade was shook her head and saw naruto running to her. She hit the floor with her fist to crake it, making naruto fall to the ground. I giggled as I remember this. I looked up to the roof tops, I could see a figure there. I glared. 'is that orochimaru or Kabuto, or could it be someone else?' I thought.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see shizune. "come with us tonight, I think lady tsunade would like to talk to you." she said I nodded as I got up. I looked back up at the roof tops and the figure was gone. Naruto and Jiraiya left as I went with shizune and lady tsunade. I smiled as I could see the image of don and Nawaki, tsunades love and brother following naruto. 'I'm glad I am in this world, I can help a lot here, I hope' I thought as we left to the hotel.