Ch 11 Meeting Jiraiya and summoning.

i walked to my apartment first. I had to drop all my things off. I had only been gone what tewo to three weeks, and we still had two months till the finals. I went to the hot springs, because I knew Jiraiya would be there.

I got there and sure thing, he was there, and naruto. Naruto kept yelling at him about watching the girls and not training him. He called Jiraiya pervy-sage. I laughed as I went up to them. "naruto!" I yelled waving my hands. He looked up and grined. "cherry! Thank god your here. Maybe you can teach me. This pervy-sage won't teach me anything." I laughed as I looked at the man.

"let me talk to him." I told naruto as I walked over to Jiraiya.

"Jiraiya, come one. You Know you must teach him. After all he is your god child." he looked at me. "girl, how did you know." I smiled as I told him I knew everything and my past. He smirked as he got up. "find kid I'll teach you." naruto smiled as he jumped around.

We all went to this little river. jiraiya told naruto to stand on water. He couldn't do it. I remember that orochimaru put a seal on his stomach and Jiraiya nnew too. He reaped that seal, making the nine tailed foxs chakra come out to help naruto little by little. He was able to stand on the water.

We injoyed a hot bath. I was with them with my bathing suit. But in the same night, gaara killed dosu, and baki, gaaras sensei killed hayata. I sighed as I knew I was to be there to save him, but I couldn't do everything in this world. It was the next day. Naruto was also going to try summon. At first he only got a tadpole. I laughed. "oh come on candace. Give me some incouragement." I nodded as I showed him what he was doing wrong. I also showed him my summoning. I only summoned a small baby dragon. "Aw, what's it's name." naruto asked me. "I'm kin." he said as he flew around.

It was getting late. I told naruto I would see him later. I went back to the village. I wanted to go see Lee again. I went to inos flower shop. "oh, candace. Hey." it was Sakura and ino. "hey guys. Are you going to the hospital?" I asked they nodded as telling me to go see sasuke. "you know he isn't going to be there." they ignored me. I sighed as I paid for a White daffodil and went to the hospital. I asked for Lees number and left to go. I opened the door to see no one. I sighed as I went to the small field that they had. I saw Lee doing push up. "Lee!" I yelled. He fell and looked back. I shook me head as I helped him up.

"what the heck are you doing?" he sighed and frowned. "like you told me candace. I am going to be a ninja, so I need to train more." I slapped my forehead. "just wait a while. Someone will come and heal you, Lee. I promise to that. As your friend. I say no train till you are beter." I said. He smiled and nodded. I gave him the flower and he smiled as he half way hugged me. I did the same. I left to go home, only on my way there I spot a figure looking at me for the top buildings

I glared at them as I gave them the finger and all I heard was evil chuckling. "damn orochimaru." I said as I went to my apartment.